Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty good classy villainess act, fixing (apologising for her poor conduct before), but above all leaving Duke pretty shocked and motivated. After all, she never wanted to be a brutish villainess.

Dex-chan lover
How despicable of you to join the class. Such villainess. Much evil.

If you want to see someone suffer, I'm not sure you can claim to be on the side of good.

"I'm not here to make friends."
What reality show did you dig up that line from?

There's a difference between getting along, and agreeing on everything. Being friends is a bit in between there.

She's beginning to realise.

Honestly apologising isn't particularly villainess-like. But it is communicating properly.

Now that's a power move.

Looks like she doesn't either
But she understands that she doesn't understand.

Yay, she apologized! I was afraid this would drag on, but she did the right thing and apologized! :D
But she's a villainess. Villainesses aren't supposed to do the right thing! But as a person she's awesome.

Supporter
Lots of incorrect pronouns in this chapter that might be worth cleaning up

Nice to see her get her thoughts and feelings together in this chapter though
As proofed & cleaned as the rest of the dialogue is, that will continue to be an issue when it comes to MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh neat, she just outright confessed her feelings right away... assuming they don't sperg out and somehow misunderstand what was said, anyway.

Edit: oh, and why are they (Heroine girl and friends) only just talking about apologising to Duke? Hasn't he been mad at her for a year or so now?

Group Leader
Lots of incorrect pronouns in this chapter that might be worth cleaning up

Nice to see her get her thoughts and feelings together in this chapter though
As proofed & cleaned as the rest of the dialogue is, that will continue to be an issue when it comes to MTL.
I apologise, but as far as my interpretation of the dialogue, this is as accurate as it gets. However, I do find the translation of P. 20 unsatisfactory, so I will be replacing that page.
好きなゲームの キャラクターと 接近して

元プレイヤーとして 舞い上がっているのか

それとも 生身の人間として

デューク様に 恋しているのか わからない

それでも 確実に言えるのは

理想の悪女として ブレない私で いたいということよ
Above is the original text, for the interested.

Supporter
I apologise, but as far as my interpretation of the dialogue, this is as accurate as it gets. However, I do find the translation of P. 20 unsatisfactory, so I will be replacing that page.
好きなゲームの キャラクターと 接近して

元プレイヤーとして 舞い上がっているのか

それとも 生身の人間として

デューク様に 恋しているのか わからない

それでも 確実に言えるのは

理想の悪女として ブレない私で いたいということよ
Above is the original text, for the interested.
My main concern was on 21:
image.png

Simply disgusting prince. 🤢

Edit: because dumb people don't seem to understand what I mean. The relationship between the prince and her is totally cringe because of their age gap and their affection totally which totally appeared out of no where, that's just making me want to puke.

So, by your own standard, a happy couple in their early 40's with a pre-teen kid and their dream house should divorce immediately if the man is five years older than his wife? You do know that, IRL, lots of people don't think a 5 year gap is that much of a big deal after the early 20's. At the very least, if you must, then complain about how she is still a minor while he just turned 18. And even then, she is very mature for a 13 year old girl, so it's not that hard to understand why he is charmed.

As for the sudden feelings, remember that he has known her for years at this point (well, sort of).

Dex-chan lover
My main concern was on 21:
image.png
Yeah, this is the one that stood out to me. To be clear to the issue, "he has a childish side to her" doesn't make sense, it should either be "he has a childish side to him" (just saying that Duke has a childish side in general) or "he has a childish side for her" (saying that Duke has a childish side specifically when it comes to Liz), but I think it's probably the first one since that guy's not saying Duke's flustered about Liz, he's just calling him a brat.

Dex-chan lover
So, by your own standard, a happy couple in their early 40's with a pre-teen kid and their dream house should divorce immediately if the man is five years older than his wife? You do know that, IRL, lots of people don't think a 5 year gap is that much of a big deal after the early 20's. At the very least, if you must, then complain about how she is still a minor while he just turned 18. And even then, she is very mature for a 13 year old girl, so it's not that hard to understand why he is charmed.

As for the sudden feelings, remember that he has known her for years at this point (well, sort of).
I don't have a particular issue with the age gap here (as frankly, I forget their ages, lmao), but there's an obvious difference between older age gap and younger age gap.

40 and 45 is clean. 23 and 28 is clean. Is 9 and 14 clean? I assume there's a point at which you understand that a 5 year gap becomes problematic, because as you get younger 5 years is a larger gap proportionally. Intentionally using age examples of what's okay in modern society, but only picking between people after their early 20s and later, is missing the point when we're talking about characters in fantasy high school.

I don't have a particular issue with the age gap here (as frankly, I forget their ages, lmao), but there's an obvious difference between older age gap and younger age gap.

40 and 45 is clean. 23 and 28 is clean. Is 9 and 14 clean? I assume there's a point at which you understand that a 5 year gap becomes problematic, because as you get younger 5 years is a larger gap proportionally. Intentionally using age examples of what's okay in modern society, but only picking between people after their early 20s and later, is missing the point when we're talking about characters in fantasy high school.
I know that I deliberately exaggerated what they said. However, the way that they phrased it pretty much condemned every couple with an age gap, which is not OK. Even I know that a 18 year old guy in love with a 13 year old girl will have to wait for a long time before he can 'safely' confess. That was the point when I said "At the very least, if you must, then complain about how she is still a minor while he just turned 18."

But yeah, the way they ridiculed everyone who sort of disagreed with their point kind of rubbed me in the wrong way, hence the tone of my response. Sorry if my precedent post wasn't appropriate.

Group Leader
Yeah, this is the one that stood out to me. To be clear to the issue, "he has a childish side to her" doesn't make sense, it should either be "he has a childish side to him" (just saying that Duke has a childish side in general) or "he has a childish side for her" (saying that Duke has a childish side specifically when it comes to Liz), but I think it's probably the first one since that guy's not saying Duke's flustered about Liz, he's just calling him a brat.
Thank you. Regardless, I've replaced both pages with more appropriate dialogue. P20 was just kind of a mindfuck for me when editing, and I seem to have changed P21 while typesetting but didn't do my complete due dilligence.

Edit: Holy shit I accidentally uploaded the raws, I've replaced them again.

Contributor
So, by your own standard, a happy couple in their early 40's with a pre-teen kid and their dream house should divorce immediately if the man is five years older than his wife?
Not at all, but that's fine because we are talking about a still high school students couple. :)

then complain about how she is still a minor while he just turned 18
Oh this is the only issue for you??!
  • First, I don't understand the fact that he was minor in the potential couple except if you're thinking about their potential sexual relationship in their couple. And I would like to remind you that in a lot of countries the sexual majority is older than 13 years old, so if you have sexual intercourse or else it's automatically considered a rape for the law.
  • Second, I really am against this age gap when they are so young. 5 years is more than a third of a 13 years old child's life. 🤢
Also, a young adult doesn't have the same expectations for a romantic relationship than a young teen, because of puberty, hormones and maturity...

she is very mature for a 13 year old girl, so it's not that hard to understand why he is charmed.
No, I don't understand it, that's why I'm saying it's digusting. :haa:

Well, he wasn't in the same year at school. She quickly quitted school to go into isolation. He wasn't always at her home because that's normal it's not his home.

TL/DR: For me, the relationship is just forced. And if we find an explanation for it, it will look very ugly and morally disgusting.

Edit: I didn't see the next comment.

the way that they phrased it pretty much condemned every couple with an age gap, which is not OK.
Sorry about that. :meguuusad: I didn't want to put every couples on the same scope, I totally didn't say it was "The relationship between the prince and her [that was] totally cringe". I'm so so sorry. :qq:

Even I know that a 18 year old guy in love with a 13 year old girl will have to wait for a long time before he can 'safely' confess. That was the point when I said "At the very least, if you must, then complain about how she is still a minor while he just turned 18."
Yeah...From my point of view, you really have a problem if you only think about minor or not, like you only have two options in this situation: "It's good" and "It's not good"?

But yeah, the way they ridiculed everyone who sort of disagreed with their point kind of rubbed me in the wrong way, hence the tone of my response.
My bad for ridiculating all the people who all without exception reacted with confused.
Haha, didn't know I had this kind of impact on their life, I'm so influent! Me alone, me strong, me alpha, me make cry other weak readers!

Last edited:
Contributor
It's a fantasy story... Just turn off your mind and move on with life guys
No, because if let this kind of setup become the norm (a 18 years old romancing a 13 years old child) people will think that's also acceptable in real life. You can enjoy the story and the plot but you can't accept happily an issue like that.

Yes it's a fiction, no I won't accept it if the story does the apology of anything against my values.

Lol, someone trying really hard up here trying to get to a higher moral ground. Meanwhile, you probably drool over a 300 year old loli vampire.
Good for you if you are happy in your life. : )

TL/DR: For me, the relationship is just forced. And if we find an explanation for it, it will look very ugly and morally disgusting.

I won't try to argue any more than I had (I mean, I was playing the devil's advocate by defending their relation already), but I will say this: don't insult people online.

Yes, this relation is morally reprehensible if we take away the 'she was a reincarnated person all along' (and even then, it still is for other reasons). Yes, you are authorized to publicly express your disgust. Yes, you can even show hate for a fictional character that acts in ways you don't like.

But don't insult real people. This is what I took offense with the most. Even an insult as light as "dumb" can cause lots of damages where you can't see. And, if possible, try to be less offensive next time. You don't know, others might be more inclined to consider your points.

That was all I had to say.

Goodbye, dear stranger. I hope you have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread