ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222.5 - Volume 15 Extras (Epilogue & Prologue)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I FEEL SO WARM AND FUZZY

Seeing everyone years afterwards felt so good!
Ohga is way too smart for his own good! Seeing him start to piece everything together is just going to lead him to one hell of a mindfuck LOL

(And did Yoake try to tease An about continuing their escapades outside?!) 😂

Dex-chan lover
All of the Volume Bonus Reports have been great, but this one is just absolute gold. Kaizaki/Hishiro and Ohga/Kariu went without staying, but thank you Yayoi Sou for finally confirming Yoake and Onoya as a pair. I definitely needed greater evidence than Volume 14's Bonus Report.
(I got a real kick out of Onoya losing her composure from his teasing, considering all the teasing that she herself did throughout the entire story)

You know, there's something really heartwarming about Ohga joining ReLIFE, if you look at the entire chain of events:

1. At the start, it was because Yoake helped Onoya on the anonymous calls that she joined ReLIFE (confirmed in this Report, so not a spoiler. It's been covered in Volume 12 and 13's Bonus Reports anyway)
2. Then, it was Onoya who picked Kaizaki as a candidate for a Relife
3. Moreover, it was thanks to Onoya that Yoake had the spirit to fight on from Hishiro's first failed year
4. Thanks to Kaizaki's inclusion as Subject 002, Subject 001 Hishiro's 2nd Year was much, much more successful
5. And thanks to both subjects, Kariu, Tamarai and Ohga all had their lives improved
6. Because Kaizaki opted to join ReLIFE for his new career, Yoake and Onoya are able to meddle one last time and pair him and Hishiro together again (and getting her into the company too no less)
7. Kaizaki's first case then is to help Ohga's brother, which he succeeded
8. Out of admiration, Ohga followed Kaizaki's lead and joined ReLIFE also

EDIT: Between 5 and 6 - Inversely, thanks to Kariu, Kaizaki was able to overcome his roadblock during the Cultural Festival

My point is, if you look carefully it's just one good deed that led to another, after another. The help that Yoake provided as the first person set off a long chain reaction that took years to manifest, but resulted in more people being saved, joining the company and wanting to help others out as well.
It's so wholesome, so cosy, so heartwarming. I love these guys so much

Thank you very much for translating these.

Time sure flies, huh. <3 Re:Life

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize how much I missed this before reading this extra chapter... Time sure flies!

it has been 2 year, i miss this series
i think i gonna reread all of it
blessed ending
😭😭😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
too bad hishiro is an old maid now and not the teen who we were hoping for halfway through

What a masterpiece. I will never forget that series, easily my all time favourite romance. The epilogue chapter was a perfect conclusion, the Hishiro x Arata moment was super cute, didn’t expect a wedding with Ohga and Kariu, wish we would see Arata and Hishiro marry too but i’m satisfied either way.

By god what a masterpiece,
Really easily in my top 3 of all time, i remember reading it at 2016 or something but stopped at some point and ended up forgetting about it, now reading it all again gave me such a bliss, im so happy this manga could be translated and the story properly finished.
I loved every chapter of it.
Made a grown ass man cry 10/10.

Double-page supporter
Now we need an extra where Honoka and the 2 guys become an official menage a trois and we are done xD

Users who are viewing this thread