Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

I feel like the author is trying to redempt rastha but i just hate her even more.

Fed-Kun's army
@jennydude- @Akitaken

i mean ur right rashtas orgins will always be tragic but it doesnt change the fact that shes a bitch
and u can tell in her thought bubbles that no, her intention isnt the survive and be financially stable and safe its so that "all eyes can be on her" and her temptations for power. a lot of her actions can be justifed as acts of survival but her thoughts show that isnt the case + theres much better ways to survive than ditching ur baby and mocking navier just like previous concubines have

ofc most of the blame goes to sovieshu for cheating , gaslighting navier so badly and overall being trash

She's rude. Not only did you try and tell the Empress she was going to adopt her dust bunny of a baby, not only have you tried to be "bff's" with a woman who's husband your stole, you come out and openly talk about the possible infertility of, hell, not just the empress, but another woman. Which can be incredibly hurtful, but alwa3hs rude.

This woman will be the downfall of the empire when that divorce comes. He's going to be in a political meeting while boo boo the fool is sitting there like "Rastha is so confused by this trading document, emperor 🥺."

The empress is running this place. It's gonna crumble when she's gone. Her husband is 🗑️and his mistress is trash.

It's kinda clear that trashta is power hungry af. Sure, it's for survival but being a quiet concubine isn't bad. Like she's the concubine of the EmperoR. She's practically filthy rich already at that point, and her son would even live as a noble. "Being a concubine isn't stable" then start studying 🤡

didn't he grab her arm? how did her stomach get affected?? think ain't gonna go well and she'll probably blame navier's brother. plus, to talk about someone else's fertility without their permission is completely disrespectful especially if you don't know anything, rashta really is crazy

I have no sympathy for idiots. Rashta has been trash from the start, flaunting around her mistress status in the legal wife’s face. And she feels comfortable doing it, too, since the emperor is enabling her. All this might have started as a means for survival, but it stopped being that the moment her ego became more important than living a safe and comfortable life.

Trashta is just getting more and more annoying and arrogant. She doesn't even care about being the slightest bit respectful anymore and I'm already over with her third person talk.
She is only powerful by association, which is the most useless kind of power. As soon as she gets tossed out she has no power or wealth of her own, no knowledge she can take advantage of if that were to happen, nothing.
At this point, you can't really excuse this idiot (or Sovieshit), hopefully she'll receive her just ends soon.

sadly children can't choose their parents. that poor baby, you just had to have a stupid mother and father. 😔

at this point im just waiting for the divorce, I skipped a lot of this chapter, I'm bad for that, its not that its not interesting I'm just hella impatient.

Does anyone know how long it will be until the divorce? I just cant read the past chapters. I usually skim it to see if we're nearing the divorce. Reading about rashta and sovieshu just gives me the hives and bad chills. Ugh. I dont think ive ever disliked a character like i did them.

its just a manhwa..these are just characters..no one is real... pheww.. i am calm now.😄.
HELLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWW. DIE YOU TRASHOE AND TRASHTA.........GRRRRRRRRRR😡😡

@eminyan

I guess that is what Navier just said.. it is about the greed. Often, when people escape their own misery and land a huge portion of luck, they tend to forget their past and push the luck as far as they can.

And as Navier said again, her worth is based on someone else. She is so afraid to lose Sovieshu's affection, that she does what she can to secure her position.

Also, I wonder what actually happened between Navier and Sovieshu, because in those flashbacks, they looked like they get along pretty well and it is not just a politics, what is their marriage about.

Users who are viewing this thread