Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She messed up big time. "Bad with computers" doesn't mean "bad with all machines". She should have just been normal with the stove, elevator, pedestrian crossing, etc. Plenty of people know how to use the appliances in their house, but don't know how WiFi works. She went too far and now he's suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
It's a honey trap, but it's your job to stir that honey pot.

I be real, I pretty much wiped the pandemic memory, but this manga reminded me that back up. It was a weird time, and it was not good at all being trapped all the time with the work bullshit (I can't even be at home, have to stay at quarters despite everything is remote learning) but thanks to that I managed to catch up with every Yakuza games and eroge backlogs.

Now it's normal again I realize it's impossible to catch up with everything ever again😭

Dex-chan lover
Bingo.... But it will take dozens of chapters for him to actually confirm this, because he's dense. Then another dozens to sort out his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapter in and already feeling like it’s gon end in the 2 next chaps ._.

Group Leader
He is.............. a normal person with normal common sense and brain function!?

I can't believe this :korone: :nyoron: :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
omg its only the second chapter and he can already think? How is this even possible.

Tbf she may be a manipulator, but shes a cute manipulator

Users who are viewing this thread