Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

The art is a little simple for my taste but I like the story. The pacing is OK too. Although I'd like a little more interaction between the MC and his girls. The MC is a cool and collected one. Highly recommended!

kenja no maga

reskin

quite literally

literally a reskin

help

Power Uploader
@farhvt It's not a reskin at all, don't spread misinformation. The MC from Kenja no Mago is an idiot, not a badass at all. At least this dude is cool, calm and contained all while being a badass. Meanwhile that pussy from Kenja no Mago is a clueless bastard and always has been a clueless bastard.

Bro imagine reading this and not immediately cringing from the self-insert Gary Stu. Imagine thinking the MC is actually likable in any way lmao.

it's harem guys there is no win or lose everyone get to be the side chick

Imagine the Mc being a Loli instead a shota, imagine how much hate this series would get. Lmaoo

I do not understand harem. Its fiction of course, characters will act unnaturally. But damn son, the girls in isekai harems have one predetermined mood, a single personality trait to define their character. A character, no more than a premium sex doll. I understand people need to sometimes just turn off their brain and read some trash, but I hope there's no one, no one that genuinely enjoys this kind of trash writing.

I came for the virgin hot student from 200 years ago,and stayed for her,if not for her i wouldve dropped this already

Double-page supporter
Is this based on a light novel or web novel? Because i would love to read more

Users who are viewing this thread