Reverse Villain

Yo I don't drop comments ever. But I have you're TL bookmarked and really enjoy the updates! Thanks for the work

Dex-chan lover
The entire draw of this story is watching the MC beatdown cocky idiots who underestimate him, that's it's only merit going for it story wise, and yet they keep downplaying the MC and making him look weak over and over. It's really frustrating.

why has the Italian description there is written pizza pasta mondolini Instead of italiano

thanks for not dropping this, between this and that villakn initial...this is the best, there is a simp but he is villain

First of all i apologize if my english is broken, but i've got something to nitpick about the TL

Heavenly HORSE Sect?!?! What the fuck? Seriously, even if you are a newbie to Korean's version of Wuxia, have some small knowledge won't hurt you. In the Korean's Wuxia there are three popular sect. First and foremost the common enemy of Murim, the Heavenly Demon Sect. Yes, the the one that got mistranslated as the Heavenly HORSE Sect in the first chapter. The second is Mount Hua Sect. The third is Heavenly Gate Sect or more commonly Tl'ed as Heaven's Way Sect.

The second thing i need to nitpick is the INTANGIBLE Sword in the chapter 14. Again, really? There offical term for them. Mostly know as Formlessness or in this case the correct term would be Formless Sword, not INTANGIBLE Sword.

That's all i need to nitpick. You fix it or not, your choice.

It's nice and all, the story has promise and I've read many similar to the overall premise. However, the story kinda repels me for some reason even though everything is fine...
so, if this looks interesting to you, try it out and you'll probably like it. If not, then oh well.

A lot of people are complaining about the English translation, and all I can say is... If you think you can do it better, then do it!

I want to thank the translation group and I hope they continue doing such a good work. Thank you, for making it possible for people to read this webcomic for free, and I hope you don't feel discouraged by trolls on the internet. Because that's what they are.

The translation is fine for the first pile of chapters, but man does it look like they use nothing but google translate now. Would be so much better if you didn't have to read every line twice to get what they're trying to say.
Edit: The translation quality changes alot. It'll be good for a chapter, then bad for 3, then good for a few more, then bad again

for every chapter that mc is badass there are 10 more of him being beaten up

i appreciate the translators (like thank you for your hard work) but this comic is just shitty

Dex-chan lover
How can they call this MC a "villain" when he always gets attacked first, lol.

Aggregator gang
Why is it that so many martial art stories turn into murder hobo battle royals?
Edit: It could also just be a wuxia thing.

Users who are viewing this thread