Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - An Unbeatable Deal

Dex-chan lover
The youngsters there hate fax too. Just have to wait for the old fucks to die and replace the system.
I understand your reasoning as well, Japan is supposed to be modern on so many things and yet they still continue using flip phone, fax machine and money bill.

Whereas other countries started to implement emails, smartphone and e-wallets.

For the chapter side, seems right to me because that world has magic but not advanced enough to create machine or application since only those who are born in certain country can use certain bloodline magic unless 2 countries decide to cross breed their bloodlines.

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna whine too much but is this still a romance manga? I can understand wanting to explore other areas but it's been several months or more since the last bit of 'romance' we got and even when we get some it's pretty superficial.
Oh well thanks for the TS, hope we get something interesting soon.

Dex-chan lover
これが私の勝利です! kukuku (machine translated)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't wanna whine too much but is this still a romance manga? I can understand wanting to explore other areas but it's been several months or more since the last bit of 'romance' we got and even when we get some it's pretty superficial.
Oh well thanks for the TS, hope we get something interesting soon.
Romance? Not really, no. Interesting is subjective - I'm still finding the LN engaging even though there's been very little of what I'd call romance in the last several books.

Group Leader
I'm a but stupid, but how does the heat on the metal he burn transfer to the other side? With magic? It's still work over long distance?

Dex-chan lover
  • Say "paired scorch sheet" fast lol.
  • They're basically fax machines+Printing press. Zenjirou kinda gave everyone (even his enemies) a way around the communication delay from sending letters though, lowering the usefulness of teleporting letters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a but stupid, but how does the heat on the metal he burn transfer to the other side? With magic? It's still work over long distance?
The metal plates are the magic tools that will place the same amount of heat on the other plate, so heating the lizard paper makes it act like thermal paper. So in short he made a magic fax machine, that uses lizard leather as paper. This better than the "paired scorch sheet" because the magic is in the plates not in the paper which is very disposable.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that he would come up with some new form of military uniform, but turns out to be a rudimentary printing press instead.

Can't say I'm disappointed, but still quite an idea.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see the results of his idea.

Off-topic but it's getting really hard to read the forum posts with this dark theme.

Users who are viewing this thread