Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - The Prince's Secret

So close yet so far. Kinda fucked he can't have relations due to his dial powers.

Double-page supporter
It's also possible that Zenjirou possesses both the Jibil and Sharrow family blood since both family have already intermixed. That means Zenjirou might be able to use three bloodline magics.

@Batman, Zenjirou can only use space-time magic because his mana capacity is not enough to also handle bestowal. If Zenkichi had triple the normal then it's possible but since it's the same as Francesco he probably only possesses 2 bloodline magics. But your hypothesis can apply to their descendants.

Group Leader
@Batman
He may be able to pass it to his descendants, but he himself can't use it. His magic capacity is just about a little bit above average, only enough for space magic.

Dex-chan lover
why did you need to have twice the magic capacity to use 2 magic anyway
i mean, i can understand if you want to use it simultaneously, but it feels like it shouldn't be necessary if you want to use it separately
and bestowal magic seems like it can cheat the magic capacity restraint anyway, by stockpiling magic

or did i misunderstand and by magic capacity, they don't mean mana, but rather, skillslot? skillslot doesn't seems like something you'd see as aura though

Power Uploader
@mage_goo One possible reason is that the minimum mana required to cast certain magic might exceed the amount ones can store up. Say if Zenjirou has 2 magics but only 1500 MP, he can't cast anything that requires 2000 MP even if he possesses that magic. Francesco with the same 2 magics but with 6000 MP allows him to use both that requires 2000 and 3000 MP respectively for example.

@mage_goo Mana capacity is fixed when one is born. Most people except real royalty have only average amount of magic like Zenjirou. Royalty in the Southern Continent can use unique Bloodline Magic as well as having larger than average mana. The way the magic works is that when one has two bloodlines, they would need to be born with at least twice the amount of mana to pull it off. It wasn't really explained why though. In terms of Mana, Aura can use her Teleportation spells a few times a day. While Zenjirou can only use it once or twice a day.

Another explanation given in the novel was that people with large amount of mana find it is very difficult to control small spells. While they can cast large scale magic, they have trouble casting small precised spells properly.

And "Bestowal" can only store spells into tools, not Mana. For example, Francesco can bestow Fire Magic into the wedding rings, but one requires their own mana to use it. The magic tool in question is done with Aura as a collaborator since it is a tool she ordered from Francesco. Aura has the unique "Space Time Magic", and one of the spells unique to her bloodline is "Future Compensation", so she worked with Francesco to "Bestow" her unique spell into the magic tool.

Francesco can't make the "Future Compensation" tool without Aura. At best he can make a "Healing" magic tool himself since he has both Bloodline magic to do so, without requiring the Jilbell Royalty to participate.

For those wondering who the new girl is
She will be the first concubine

Dex-chan lover
@saudagarbeta
And "Bestowal" can only store spells into tools, not Mana.
ah, I guess I misunderstood that scene, then. I thought they're talking about "Bestowal" magic, but they're actually talking about the magic tool they just created.
Another explanation given in the novel was that people with large amount of mana find it is very difficult to control small spells. While they can cast large scale magic, they have trouble casting small precised spells properly.
well, that would make the twice mana requirement even more strange, no? I mean, using 2 bloodline seems like something that requires precision

and I'll just borrow your words a bit.
@RonBWL well, my complain is more about this
The way the magic works is that when one has two bloodlines, they would need to be born with at least twice the amount of mana to pull it off
so using your example, Francesco somehow needs to have 6000 MP even though 3000 MP should be enough to use either of his bloodline magic (that cost 2000 MP and 3000 MP respectively).
that twice MP requirements just seems so arbitrary.
maybe it'd make sense if each bloodline magic use a different MP pool, but dunno, seems like that would overcomplicates things

Group Leader
@manganism Most likely the new chick will hook up with the Prince, and he'll flee to her country which is probably outside the range of his homeland and Popeland.

Dex-chan lover
Finally its time for Aura to
Sell off Zenjirous sperm for shipbuilding technology

Users who are viewing this thread