RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Ch. 14

Contributor
This is very off topic but does anyone know if there’s a way to filter out other languages on the update page for MangaDex? Cause it’s crazy needing to scroll through multiple pages cause numerous mangas got fully updated in a different languages just to find one manga that updated one chapter in English.

On topic, if that slime tries to share what it learned the other will think it’s crazy.
Yeah, you should be able to do so on the home page if you have an account.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

NoClip time.

a654ze.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ain's survival chances seem pretty low if the author has Raspi follow previous tactics.

Devour body double -> pose as 'hostage' with all the necessary memories of deceased real version -> trick hero.

Alternatively, the demon slime kidnapping the 'princess' could be part of the normal scenario and locks Raspi's behavior to that of the game now that it's back on track.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Feeed
  • p10 gracing the site itself -> gracing the site herself
  • p28 out of your expectations right -> out of your expectations, right
  • p32 And there is no need to worry about that. -> There is no need to worry about that.

Dex-chan lover
fuck the any% run, we're doing part of 100% all collectibles now

get all the op items and trivialize the boss fight

Dex-chan lover
Can he only do the strange rod glitch once? I guess that miniboss doesn't respawn.
The thing it’s probably referencing is probably ISG (Infinite Sword Glitch) from Ocarina of Time speedrunning. It is probably one of the easiest things in the game to do from a speed running perspective, considering you can create it with any sword or Deku stick in the game. With that in mind, it seems a bit silly to me how they decided to “nerf” the glitch in the narrative. But I guess they wanted to making things have a bit higher stakes for this manga. Plus if they rely on the Weird Rod the whole time, there are less opportunities to show off other “speedrun strats” within the story. I say that as long it’s funny, it should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he is going to be underground and keep poking that slime to death without worrying about that strange rod.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, Speedrunners don't have just one route, they have like, fifty different methods of getting there. And depending one what you're aiming for, glitchless, glitch, 100%, etc etc, there's thousands of different glitches that can be used.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, right as I was thinking "The run went wrong? This sounds like the time for backup strats!", and then they just go and mention backup strats by name. I do appreciate that for as odd as adapting speedrunning to a manga goes, they do it reasonably well here, with pretty typical methods / glitch types (versus some "gaming manga" that is just totally divorced from how actual games play).

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he’s finally going to escape the map entirely! I’ve been waiting for this, for him to finally go out of bounds.

Thanks for the amazing translation

Users who are viewing this thread