RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i just used this glitch on totk few months ago lol
dupes glitch is the best

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Now I'm just waiting for Backwards Long Jump or Manual Super Swim.

Dex-chan lover
Dupe glitches are always fun. I remember using pokemon emerald's dupe glitch to sell shiny pokemon to friends back in the day.

Diablo 1 had a stupidly easy dupe glitch that we used a ton back in the day. Those were good times.

uwaa, the dupe is too insane...
imagine he dupe rare consumables (Stats Increasing Items, Elixirs (can Cure anything) and Legendaries Weapons)

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, dupe glitches. I remember TES: Oblivion's by using scrolls. Good times.

Dex-chan lover
vqjtWLL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
To anyone seeing the garbled text, yes, it's meaningful.
It's "Rulemaker" but rendered into garbage due to an encoding error (Supposed to be UTF-8 but rendered in ShiftJIS).
Input ルールメイカー here, take the byte output, and put it into the other column for the solve.
https://r12a.github.io/app-encodings/

Couldn't have figured this out without the author actually Tweeting about it and the JP comment section for trudging through this in 28 minutes.

Yes, his official skill is cheating.
Sheesh, I'm having nightmares again when you said it's more of a conversion error rather than garbled text.

I, for one, also experienced this when I tried to save a text file with Japanese contents, and if you save it differently (not UTF-8 encoding), you'll get integrals and symbols that mean nothing...

Again, nightmares....

Users who are viewing this thread