Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Forcing one's way through

Dex-chan lover
If the Guildmaster asks Dion for help, her likeablity drops to rock-bottom, since she knows exactly what they did to him <_<

Also their brain be like > Normal Mobs in this dungeon kick our ass, so we can surely oneshot the boss of said dungeon 🥴

Dex-chan lover
Just watch as it barely scratches the boss.
So if I've got my storytelling clichés right, the guild master shows up, wipes the dungeon floor clean, drags the scumbags back, they get kicked/demoted and we go back to our MC, FMC and the healer with her tits out as business per usual, right? Or, did I miss a trope?

Dex-chan lover
...their brain be like > Normal Mobs in this dungeon kick our ass, so we can surely oneshot the boss of said dungeon 🥴
Their most pressing matter is being outnumbered. They could hold off a few of those shadow armors. Sometimes I have an easier time beating a boss in a video game than getting ganked by a bunch of mobs where I will be attacked 360, get stunlocked, and die. Then they had two choices: try their luck reaching the faraway exit, or against the boss (either defeat it or stall until rescue arrives).

Users who are viewing this thread