S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 35 - A Once in a Generation Genius

Dex-chan lover
So basically the author said that the kid have deus ex machina plot device bullshit power mysterious power so don't be surprised if she suddenly beat everyone else later. Okay. Got it.

Dex-chan lover
I remember very early spoilers saying. I'll spoil tag it myself, but can't confirm its accuracy
the dragon intended to kill the 3 girls because they could bring a massive change to the World
Again, I can't confirm the accuracy, coulda been someone speaking outta their ass.

Thanks for the TL
Response to your spoiler, I don't actually know anything myself:
Is the dragon, perhaps, related to the one in the beginning of Skyrim?

Or is it a case of a dragon trying to fight 3 babies and losing? If so, my bet is that the lazy loli is actually a reincarnated protagonist who wants to take it easy in this life.
She stores power inside her boobs.
The second daughter gets an 10x prem intelligence bonus every time she wears glasses.
The youngest daughter, because she doesn't wear panties it allows better flow of magic...or something.

A hap-hazard explanation of the 3 sisters abilities.
I'm going to stick with "youngest daughter is actually a reincarnated protagonist" theory.

Last edited:
The saying is more about how a hard worker just needs to put in merely 1% of extra effort to match the talented person. And going away from the saying into fact, "talent" is mostly just nurture. If someone grew up to have their foundations set well for something, then they will be "talented" in what fits their foundations. If someone enjoys something, then they will be talented out of sheer interest in the subject.

But if you want to interpret it as you did, then sure, if talentless means "inanimate object", then they can indeed not catch up to 100%. On the other hand, so long as you achieve that 1% of talent (usually that would be "animate object with opposable thumbs and sentience") then you can match anyone with some hard work.
I think in this case for the manga and for the extreme. I think what OP is mentioning is "geniuses" of the craft, the creme da le creme relative to their peers.

Talent is a flunctuating foundation person to person of inherit talent in certain activities. You can be good or even great at math at the 6th grade understanding geometry and algebra, but cannot understand calculus when reaching highschool either from lack of talent or neglect in studies. People can be bad at math early on, but study diligently to learn calculus or forever be handicapped in math.

In OP's case, the 1% is a peak of humanity only people with unobtainable greatness can achieve through talent. For ex. Lebron James insane longevity (38 years old; avg. Bbplayer declines at 30 but still playing like his prime), scary intelligent bbiq (calling out other people's plays), and raw atheletic genetics. No other player debately besides Micheal Jordan beats him out and Micheal Jordan's name alone from words from Obama, "signifies greatness by describing you are the micheal Jordan of..." That is saying a lot since from HS and College players, only the 1% make it into the NBA and even everything below the 1% of the NBA is considered trash by NBA standards unless you are that 1% star or super star. 1% is a huge difference for people looking for the peak of their abilities.

Last edited:
No need for words just a pair of bruised badonkers
Bad idea to read this during NNN.

That being said, kinda glad Regina is in this story. Idk it makes me more curious to find out about his past. (Hope they explore more on that).

That being said, the only thing of note I reckon is Elsa's hidden power. It does make me think if the other sisters have some hidden power when reach at their peak.

P.S. This is kinda off topic and unrelated but why on God's green earth did the illustration of Elsa make her milkers so big. She's supposed to be agile and strong attacker with those jugs... RIP spinal cords.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she really did eat her words didn’t she? I kinda feel bad for Regina now, she might be a little prickly, but behind all that tsun is a soft center and this experience might have touched a nerve… I mean the man she loves was taken from her because of this after all, it only makes sense she would be so harsh with them.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, I finally caught up
Now I have to suffer for the monthly release :qq:

Dex-chan lover
s3cpi2qmdhZDY8iF9tnA-o.jpg
stare.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't read the comments here at the time, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised to find that people were seriously fawning over Regina (again).

It never takes more than an inkling of the presence of affability or affection in such a female with almost nothing positive about her (e.g., the .01% deredere that such people as those in these comments fixate on next to the 99.99% vicious tsuntsun) to such people as the aforementioned start slobbering. It's almost always in the presence of far better girls, too. Funny how that works.

Then again, Shanaclones were popular for more than a decade, and left their wound on anime/manga--which continues to fester even today.

Users who are viewing this thread