S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 34 - The Sword Master’s Worries

Dex-chan lover
Half of me want Incest and the other want normal route

Thanks for the TL
Well, considering that they aren't blood related it would at most be considered 50% incest so in other words it would be half incest and half "normal route", wish granted, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ each one of her gigantic boobs is about the same size as her entire torso.
Good thing she's the warrior daughter, damn girl needs a lot of muscle mass to support those gargantuan funbags.

Dex-chan lover
vt80sby4v7h81.jpg
Raiden-san, you're not the one to talk. You're older than most countries on Earth, and you still aren't married, and your only children are puppets you've made.

Also, to a good parent, cheering up your daughter takes priority over having sex. Not that you would know about being a good parent, Raiden-san.

Double-page supporter
She really wanted the MC to help her with the burdens that are weighing her down, but the heartless MC refused to lend a hand.
Is he also qualified to perform a breast reduction surgery? I know he's Gary Sue, so that may be a possibility.

Jokes aside... when you go so far beyond human proportions, it just becomes grotesque and disgusting instead. I don't know how anyone enjoys that, but to each their own. Anna is quite big herself, without going too far, so it looks good and she still looks... human. Then you got Meryl who's just totally flat. I still like her, but... why do so many artists need to jump between extremes? B to C cup is where it's at IMO. It is unlikely that these "sisters" share any of the same genetics at all.

I stopped reading this because all I could think was, is he just rasing his own wife(s)?
That doesn't appear to be the case, even as they are adults at this point (via timeskips), MC remains completely asexual, even regarding women who aren't his adopted daughters. They of course, have other ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Some people seem to have forgotten the fact that they are not his "blood daughters". So by default it can't really be incest.

Dex-chan lover
Raiden-san, you're not the one to talk. You're older than most countries on Earth, and you still aren't married, and your only children are puppets you've made.

Also, to a good parent, cheering up your daughter takes priority over having sex. Not that you would know about being a good parent, Raiden-san.
Bruh, you roasted her so hard... just like Signora :p

Dex-chan lover
She’s packing heat! With those thighs and breasts of hers, you’d think she would find sword fighting difficult, but I guess she found a way to work around it. Her armor must be rather sturdy to hold all of that in without breaking, let alone hurting her.

She got some, a lot more than the others managed to get recently. And all because she needed a little pick me up for her self esteem. A shoulder to lean on for support (literally in this case) and who better than her father who knows best how to cheer her up. He doesn’t strike me as the type to lie to his kids just to make them happy, he genuinely means what he says to them. So if he says she can one day become the best of the best, then she knows he really means it.

Honesty and sincerity in a relationship can bring a lot more weight to the words spoken and the sentiments shared between both. Even if she doesn’t want to admit it, every now and then she wants him to be the father he always is instead of the man she’s trying to turn him into. This moment could only have happened because he’s her father, and because he cares about her. I wonder how long it’ll be before the three of them really understand what they’re going to be losing should they get their way.

They’ll gain something don’t get me wrong, something they want more than anything else, something valued highly by all of them. But they treasure what they already have quite a lot as well, it’s only a matter of time before they have to make a choice of what they want to keep and what they’re willing to lose. Should they get what they want, he’ll be more loving in a different sense, but that fatherly familial connection will be gone and replaced by something new but familiar all the same, but with some important things missing.

Dex-chan lover
Elsa trying to get stronger reminds me that this artist make a doujin about a girl wanting to get better at tennis. And the method? OFC IT'S SEEEEGGGSSSS.
Proper tennis strokes use most of the body, in particular core muscles to generate the power in a groundstroke.

Seeeeggggggssss theoretically could help develop and tone some of those muscles, and can be a good workout.

But yeah.....seegggsss is not really going to make anyone better at tennis in any tangible way. And even if it did, it is low efficiency that a simple conditioning or workout could improve many times over.

I don't read doujins, but honestly something that convoluted/forced sounds like it could be in cheesy hilarious territory.

Users who are viewing this thread