S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 37 - Journey to S-Rank

Dex-chan lover
Nice, things are going to get pretty crazy. The real question here is will things hit the fan before the promotion? We all know that he will prioritize his daughters over his S-Rank. It would be nice if they could handle this situation without him, but not sure what the odds of that are.
This can go as the daughters still need his help or they can handle it on their own.

Group Leader
Nice, things are going to get pretty crazy. The real question here is will things hit the fan before the promotion? We all know that he will prioritize his daughters over his S-Rank. It would be nice if they could handle this situation without him, but not sure what the odds of that are.
I feel like that's the reason they did the promotion when they did, to allow the girls to do things without him.

Dex-chan lover
Well yeah? Look at the artist page. Or just try searching Syunichi in that particular website.

And this comes to mind: Is it okay if the artist make a doujin of this manga while still working on it? It should be okay, right? Since it falls down to "fan works" and not an official ones(?) or something idk
It depends on the contract with the publisher He also doesn't fully own the work so I'm sure he can't just make doujins out of it.

Double-page supporter
I recently found out that the artist is also a h manga artist BOY was i surprised

Group Leader
Elsa has always had giant knockers since the timeskip but they seem to just keep getting bigger each chapter. They used to be smaller than her head but now each one is much larger.

Aggregator gang
who was Etra again?
Kaiser's magic teacher. Infamous among the mages for not accepting any pupils, except Kaiser. I recall the male teacher at the magic school saying this.

A recent chapter showed glimpses of her deliberately doing these "evil" actions, and it's targeting Kaiser in particular. But by extension, also involves his girls and the places they are connected to.

Dex-chan lover
Really wonder what Etra's goal is here. She has magic vision so she'd undoubtedly notice someone's tampering with those circles.

She could have just dropped a bunch more monsters immediately if she was just testing Kaiser. Is she waiting for him to return from the S rank ceremony?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i think the father getting stronger/promoted/whatever is really... against the vibe? It feels like it should be him raising the girls to take these threats.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i think the father getting stronger/promoted/whatever is really... against the vibe? It feels like it should be him raising the girls to take these threats.
There was some foreshadowing that was done in regards to him feeling younger than he used to. There might be some magic stuff happening in the background. Maybe his three adopted daughters are goddesses and are extending his youth?
Really wonder what Etra's goal is here. She has magic vision so she'd undoubtedly notice someone's tampering with those circles.

She could have just dropped a bunch more monsters immediately if she was just testing Kaiser. Is she waiting for him to return from the S rank ceremony?
Probably testing the magic genius daughter. That's what it seems like, at least.

And to the person who complained about new characters being introduced: no new characters were being introduced this chapter. Or was that directed at the characters that will be introduced in the other city at the promotion event?

Double-page supporter
Man the tropes are strong with this one. I like this work but the author needs to dial it back on it a bit. :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread