S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 35 - A Once in a Generation Genius

Dex-chan lover
I'm not digging this story telling...
It feels too convenient, way too convenient in fact.
Welcome to OP MC isekai where one might be more invested in the characters (I'm with Anna) rather than the actual plot. Might I suggest Grimgar or Mushoku Tensei (I'm not kidding, MT solves the OP MC problem by making the enemies insanely OP as well) instead.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was the dragon who dropped those girls off then flew away like who the hell would have such luck to give birth to 3 geniuses just to get killed by a dragon afterwards right?
I remember very early spoilers saying. I'll spoil tag it myself, but can't confirm its accuracy
the dragon intended to kill the 3 girls because they could bring a massive change to the World
Again, I can't confirm the accuracy, coulda been someone speaking outta their ass.

Thanks for the TL

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ol-1-ch-6-departure-time.892194/post-13595793

Was it this comment, maybe?

Regarding the 3 sisters/daughters and the same said mentioned dragon

Dex-chan lover
Personally I dont give shit about daughter, regina is so much more interesting character and I would love her to be more fleshed out, her struggles her love for mc her desire to stand beside mc and her failing to do so and coming to terms with it,

when you look at it she came as a cliche tsundere and became the most interesting character in the manga far more then the three daughter who are geniuses who also want to fuck their dad, but who am I kidding we are getting incest and daddy issues, lets goo boys
Yeahh, I don't care about the daughters an that but damn Regina just needs a good hug, she looks so defeated 😢

Dex-chan lover
Once my talented friend say this to me : Talent is just 1% while hardwork is 99% to decide the result.

It's really frustrated me since it's like him saying : no matter what you do, a talentless person will never catch up to 100%.
The saying is more about how a hard worker just needs to put in merely 1% of extra effort to match the talented person. And going away from the saying into fact, "talent" is mostly just nurture. If someone grew up to have their foundations set well for something, then they will be "talented" in what fits their foundations. If someone enjoys something, then they will be talented out of sheer interest in the subject.

But if you want to interpret it as you did, then sure, if talentless means "inanimate object", then they can indeed not catch up to 100%. On the other hand, so long as you achieve that 1% of talent (usually that would be "animate object with opposable thumbs and sentience") then you can match anyone with some hard work.

Double-page supporter
lmao, hope regina gets kicked back to the curb of obscurity. i just wanna see these fathercons swoon over their super sexy daddy

Dex-chan lover
Seriousness aside, one look and we can see she has HUGE “talents”. Possibly the biggest of them.

s3cpi2qmdhZDY8iF9tnA-o.jpg

As visually contrastable in this good post.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I kind of like this direction. Regina was a bitch to the girls upon her introduction just so she can get to Kaiser. Sure, we learned more of her motivations as the story progressed, but that doesn't justify her admittedly poor entrance. With this, even if she wasn't fighting seriously, she got a taste of payback from those she wronged.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to OP MC isekai where one might be more invested in the characters (I'm with Anna) rather than the actual plot. Might I suggest Grimgar or Mushoku Tensei (I'm not kidding, MT solves the OP MC problem by making the enemies insanely OP as well) instead.
I appreciate the suggestion but just so you know, this manga is not an Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
i pretty much only read this for the artists generous dosage of booba every chapter this was garbage from the beginning and its getting worse every chapter

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the suggestion but just so you know, this manga is not an Isekai.
i blend high fantasy and isekai as one genre at this point given that most isekai don't even bother interacting with the element of their past lives into the writing anymore

Dex-chan lover
She stores power inside her boobs.
The second daughter gets an 10x prem intelligence bonus every time she wears glasses.
The youngest daughter, because she doesn't wear panties it allows better flow of magic...or something.

A hap-hazard explanation of the 3 sisters abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread