S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 35 - A Once in a Generation Genius

Dex-chan lover
I think it was the dragon who dropped those girls off then flew away like who the hell would have such luck to give birth to 3 geniuses just to get killed by a dragon afterwards right?
I remember very early spoilers saying. I'll spoil tag it myself, but can't confirm its accuracy
the dragon intended to kill the 3 girls because they could bring a massive change to the World
Again, I can't confirm the accuracy, coulda been someone speaking outta their ass.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Personally I dont give shit about daughter, regina is so much more interesting character and I would love her to be more fleshed out, her struggles her love for mc her desire to stand beside mc and her failing to do so and coming to terms with it,

when you look at it she came as a cliche tsundere and became the most interesting character in the manga far more then the three daughter who are geniuses who also want to fuck their dad, but who am I kidding we are getting incest and daddy issues, lets goo boys

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't put that under genius, since she never figured how it (whatever that power she use) work the first time around she use it...
I am not saying translation is wrong but I felt like what she does is more like hidden power

Edit:
So I suppose I am saying Kaiser and Regina are wrong 🥸

Dex-chan lover
s3cpi2qmdhZDY8iF9tnA-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this is just explained as the siblings randomly being amazing and not some secret lineage or whatever, though I suspect it's gonna end that way at this rate, if she has an actual "hidden power" and it's not just a fathercon-powered shonen powerup.

Users who are viewing this thread