Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 24 - …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

She was stepping on and raising death flags all the time. I just hope Sakura has some useful skill or that Dragon Orb he gave her will somehow become a resu-item that will break instead of her dying.

Dex-chan lover
well who didnt fuckin see that coming after all that blatant flag waving >:I

better b a resurrection item or smthn cuz that was such a forced death, unearned dare I say

Dex-chan lover
yeah i hate when authors can't commit to or stay consistent with the MC being overpowered, level ~104 enemy should never even bend a hair on MC's head yet it can do significant damage.
Maybe it has something to do with the damage formula. Like, the damage dealt depends on the target's level or stats.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i hate when authors can't commit to or stay consistent with the MC being overpowered, level ~104 enemy should never even bend a hair on MC's head yet it can do significant damage.
cactrot can do significant damage in Final Fantasy if it did "Thousand Blowfish" to you. It is like this boss.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I didn't catch it on the first read, but there's an ongoing sound effect from the explosion to the end of the chapter. That's the sound of ears ringing over dead silence commonly seen as 'shell shock' in war movies. The way his scream seems to fade-in at the end points to it. Clever.

Dex-chan lover
This is an equivalent of going hunting on a final date before marriage and then having bear that you tried to hunt maul your spouse.

Dex-chan lover
Some games have special skills or damage types that can bypass all defense or, at the very least, need dedicated defense.
It would not be too surprising that some monsters above level 100 have such an option.

Either that, or the self-destruct has a major damage increase compared to normal attacks. This also appears in several games.

Users who are viewing this thread