Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 24 - …

Fed-Kun's army
At first I was worried the masked monster cast an illusion making him see the couple as those other two monsters.

Dex-chan lover
yep she did step over all the death flags, now to see if the item revives her

ty for the tl
She didn't step on the flag.
She built it. She sewed the flag herself. Chopped the tree and made it into a flag pole. And assembled it all by herself while singing the suicide anthem.
And then she planted it firmly on her pretty little head with the question: "do you want an invitation to our wedding?"
:worry: she uttered the forbidden words !
upcoming wedding and childbirth are no-no topics on an expedition...

616JbPcfOWL.jpg

That went from 1 to a 100 VERY fast
s-l400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit I knew it since she threw a death flag. Then she got Yamcha'd! RIP.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo oneeesan!!! ... ok but now I hope they don't do the stupid Sao storyline about how it's wrong to hide your level and how it's his fault that she died

Dex-chan lover
Well, they'll probably run it back thanks to the pearl or this is the big "Oh shit this is real!" moment the series has been needing. Sucks it had to be with this couple.
Almost as bad as Kyle Reiner's fridge wife. Literally introduced to die and up stakes (if she doesn't get resurrected or something)

Dex-chan lover
It would be a very bold and interesting decision from the author if she dies, but I am 90% sure they will save her somehow...

Dex-chan lover
That was so badly set up ill actually be pissed if she dies or Survives at this point. Like either way the writing was so bad it means nothing 😶

Dex-chan lover
Last chap:
I don't think there's anything sus about them, if anything's weird about them it's all the death flags they're raising.

I assume they're just there for the inevitable bit where Sakura shows his power in front of them + shocks them (after they made light of him so much), but I wouldn't be surprised to see one die or something, though I assume they'll just get put into danger but saved by MC. No bad intentions from their side, though.
wellthereitis.gif

But also, with this happening at the end of the chap, and MC giving her the "dragon's pearl" beforehand, I'd be surprised if this stuck, so she'll pop back up and the guy will figure out what MC gave her + become shocked about his power (which was mentioned, but not covered yet).

Users who are viewing this thread