Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 24 - …

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaan.. that's a hell of a cliffhanger to leave off on..

Like someone else mentioned.. dunno if it'll be a resurrection item, but I bet that pearl has some kind of effect that comes into play here.

I hope. :(
Maria knows resurrection; can we call her?

Dex-chan lover
In Chapter 3 she said her skills were:

Vacuum Magic level 5
Recovery Magic level 10
Revival Magic level 1
10X Xp gain

She also mentioned that she's probably the only person in the world who has the Revival Magic skill.
That's amazing :wooow:

Let's call her and fly her from the US back to 🗾
Why is there a map of Japan on my autocorrect keyboard

I missed it cus I dun read the first 10 chapter

Dex-chan lover
The first encounter is a heartbreaking couple. The next encounter is the Aquarium??? OUR BOY BECOMiNG A MaN!!!

Dex-chan lover
That's amazing :wooow:

Let's call her and fly her from the US back to 🗾
Why is there a map of Japan on my autocorrect keyboard

I missed it cus I dun read the first 10 chapter
Or just teleport. MC will actually teleport X to Russia.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised. The explosion could hurt sakura, and yet it couldn't destroy hiroko's body. Not that I want to see that.
The skin was burned like coal. If she was Low Level I think her guts will spill.

Have a feeling the Dragon Pearl is gonna revive her tbh. There's no way that setup was for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
And then she planted it firmly on her pretty little head with the question: "do you want an invitation to our wedding?"
As soon as I saw that, my heart went cold, You can't be saying that in a dungeon!!

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this was a really needless death, if she really is dead... and with how powerful Sakura is he could've definitely saved her even before that thing caught her, but plot.
The levels are also broken. Being level 40000 i assume his stats should be high as fuck, he technically shouldn't even need a teleport skill, he should just be able to blink naturally.

Dex-chan lover
The levels are also broken. Being level 40000 i assume his stats should be high as fuck, he technically shouldn't even need a teleport skill, he should just be able to blink naturally.
It might not be that simple.
The fight between Makoto and Kamishiro already showed that the difference in stat doesn't seem to translate in proportional effects. Otherwise, regardless of Kamishiro's skill, Makoto would just have blitzed him three times and be done with it.
It's probably like a logarithmic increase. Which means that the higher the stat, the less effect you get for each point.
(e.g. increasing a stat from 10 to 100 doubles its effect instead of multiplying it by 10. Then you need to get to 1000 for a total three times the effect.)

Then again, I kind of doubt the author gave it that much thought.
So many mangas where numbers are totally meaningless make me doubt the amount of planning the authors do before throwing them around.
They basically use the numbers for shock value (e.g. "It's over 9000!!!") but they don't actually think of the effect of these numbers.

Speed in particular is a tricky stat to write about. If you go by real-life physics, the faster you get, the more you have to contend with air friction and resistance. Going above the speed of sound, the air resistance is such that you near-literally hit a wall of air. So, the faster you go, the more resistance you contend with. Then you have inertia and perception.
However, manga authors tend to casually ignore these rules. Even when a character is obviously going at super- or hyper-sonic speeds, there is rarely any shockwave effect. (Unless the author wants to weaponize it.)

Dex-chan lover
It might not be that simple.
The fight between Makoto and Kamishiro already showed that the difference in stat doesn't seem to translate in proportional effects. Otherwise, regardless of Kamishiro's skill, Makoto would just have blitzed him three times and be done with it.
It's probably like a logarithmic increase. Which means that the higher the stat, the less effect you get for each point.
(e.g. increasing a stat from 10 to 100 doubles its effect instead of multiplying it by 10. Then you need to get to 1000 for a total three times the effect.)

Then again, I kind of doubt the author gave it that much thought.
So many mangas where numbers are totally meaningless make me doubt the amount of planning the authors do before throwing them around.
They basically use the numbers for shock value (e.g. "It's over 9000!!!") but they don't actually think of the effect of these numbers.

Speed in particular is a tricky stat to write about. If you go by real-life physics, the faster you get, the more you have to contend with air friction and resistance. Going above the speed of sound, the air resistance is such that you near-literally hit a wall of air. So, the faster you go, the more resistance you contend with. Then you have inertia and perception.
However, manga authors tend to casually ignore these rules. Even when a character is obviously going at super- or hyper-sonic speeds, there is rarely any shockwave effect. (Unless the author wants to weaponize it.)
I get what you mean, but I'm yes, I am too sure the mangaka didn't think about it, we don't even see the MC dwell upon this subject, which gives us the idea that the stat increase is linear, because that is truly op, IF NOT this 1000 times xp and 1/50 thing means nothing, and I can't see the skill being special or unique.
Other adventures are fairing well even without these skill(if you see the monster clear levels and how normal adv are locked at level 99, how tf are they even alive in the dungeons?), so that either means the skills aren't that unqiue which defeats the point of the manga which leaves that the MC is being nerfed just for the sake of plot.
I don't know if you get what I mean, can't really type coherently what I want to say 😅.
The SPD thing though, that is solved by body enhancement and physical resistance as the levels go up (usually the case but i don't think author thought about that too) cause at level 40000 the mc should have built up resistance to alotta things but we even see him being poisoned, then sand falling on him and him being buried, when actually due to his stats he shouldn't even flinch due to sand🤦‍♂️ idk what the author was thinking, they make it so that leveling up is the only thing that the MC has got going on for him, that could've been good but then we see the stats really don't matter, and then you think what the fuck is even the point of an op mc when he is NOT??
And even if stats stats are logarithmic, hp shouldn't be, I don't get why he needs to dodge due to a level 100 monsters attack, even if the damage was suppose 20,000, it would and should be like a scratch to, all he needs to do it is ignore it and one punch the enemy with his 200,000 attack? And suppose If his 200,000 atk doesn't do even 10% of the dmg then the enemies atk shouldn't do 20K either so we come to the same conclusion again, he still wouldn't need to dodge their attacks. Unless they really do hurt him and then you think WHATS THE POINT OF 200,000 HP.

Users who are viewing this thread