Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
While I am already a little annoyed with this shitty burnt out premice , I will read it just for the cute art

I NEED MORE CUTENESS TO HEAL MY DAY
e58db554dd7dbaa6828f73434016b1167f3141a8ae7e742886e8691e66a64d15.png

Double-page supporter
@UnknownSaint111 The way the description is written suggests that soon he will run away because he doesn't want to marry his sister, rather than trying to explain this fact to his parents and try to come to some terms. That seems pretty ungrateful to me, given what we've seen of his parents in chapter 1. I don't think I'm misunderstanding anything. If the story is different from what I just described, then the description needs to be rewritten.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it's the bland "I died, got reincarnated" crap yet again, it has decent enough start that I`d like to see a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@DouKana684 My friend, ever heard of that saying that goes "there's a lid for every pot"? Well, the same thing applies to manga, where's there's a reader for every type, genre, artist and poorly written isekai stories... specially for the last ones, where's there will always, ALWAYS gather three kinds of people: people who like it and so they read it, people who consider it "meh" but read out of boredom and people who will perpetually bitch and complain about every single step and turn the story takes and make sure that everybody else knows that this story is utter trash.

...anyways, good luck scanlating this new series!

Thanks for the translation, and if your willing to continue, I would be more then willing to continue reading this series.
P.S - Thank you for going through the trouble of translating the first chapter despite any frustration that may have resulted from it!

@DouKana684 Yes, you did 😅
I am totally in for isekai, so I enjoyed this chapter :)
But if you really don´t want to translate this manga because of reasons then don´t do it. Don´t force yourself and do what you want to do or prefer.

Thanks for the translation. Good so far, looking forward to see how it develops.

Users who are viewing this thread