Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I like the aesthetic of this isekai compared to other traditional medieval style settings. Albeit, this is technically the same, but relates to a mix of pilgrim and native american, which is pretty contradicting but still cool because at least it's not elves, dwarves, beastmen and knights right off the bat. The art itself is great and wholesome if this really ends up as a SoL isekai.

Dex-chan lover
What? Why would you refuse to marry such an adorable imouto-waifu? You make imouto-waifu sad! It's like Ai-chan's unfulfilled dream to marry my brother. Oh so sad.

Double-page supporter
@AIchan better check the novel version whether it has incest or not, it was tagged as incest in NU.

"I don't want to marry my sister"

wtf japan, what have you done to me so that I think this is stranger than the opposite sentence.

Fed-Kun's army
Great work on this release too man you are on fire! It's interesting to read and it looks like fun, but if its annoying to work on then don't push yourself too hard still thanks for your hard work.

Group Leader
It's frustrating because there were many parts that required me to redraw the manga itself. Like the first page where the speech bubble was transparent, I tried to make it look nice and it didn't for a while so that got me a little bit frustrated. @nebz

Thanks for this. Really enjoying it. Hope there could be some sort of compromise reached between the annoying stuff and enjoying the series for translations to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread