Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Translator, thanks for your hard work but if possible translate a chapter or two more so we can see if this manga is truly worth continuing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! I'm sorry it was frustrating for whatever reason, but I hope you do continue! The first chapter was really intriguing! I'd like to see where this goes. :)

Fed-Kun's army
This is quite enjoyable so far. Seems like the pacing might be a bit too fast, but it's good that it doesn't drag its feet on stuff that reincarnation fans are already aware of. It would be nice if there were more of this.

Fed-Kun's army
We definitely enjoy this immensely. I don't know what the reason was for stopping translating but I can tell you this series is pretty enjoyable already. Art's great, character seems interesting, the designs are very appropriate and it's wholesome to read.

This was really good. Would LOVE to see more. I like a protagonist that actually has to WORK for their abilities and doesn't just start broken.

@DouKana684
you did a great job with this chapter but if you don't want to do anymore then drop it, having it get exposure in the first place also helps out if someone else wants to take over for it.

Dex-chan lover
kinda good, but how did he miss them all using magic all that time. and then he randomely shows his sister (while keeping it secret from everyone) only to make it a secret promise with her (for future plot i guess). the cover will keep me around for a while though, since those older characters just look better.

Contributor
Psst.... Psst....
Hey you Hey... Translator. Yes You....
*whisper*When you encounter a manga with isekai-incest theme, Dont forget to tag Me*whisper*

Dex-chan lover
i really enjoyed this series xD, to be honest i love when an isekai character gets op due to them practicing like crazy since they are babies

Users who are viewing this thread