Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Awww, can't you at least do 3 or 5 chapters? Cause that's the amount of ch need to judge a manga

I would absolutely love to have more of this, but if it's too much of a pain to work on, then that's just the way it is. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Jesus the pacing is a million times faster than the novel. I like it.

>to be married to my little sister
>traditions
hoe boi~ . Probably along the line of preserving bloodline or etc. But here for the 'fantasy' :3

Supporter
*insert McDonald's jingle*
I'm loving it.

Except I'm wary of that incest summary. Probably some misunderstanding on his part.

Double-page supporter
I would never try to dictate what someone works on, but I can say that I quite enjoyed this. It's charming!

Regardless of whether you return to this, good work and thanks for posting it.

A couple of days after i suggested Meraki to pick this up , and now you say you won't continue ?? **sob* *sob*

P.S. Thank you for the translation !

Double-page supporter
I see.
Thank you for translating this chapter, I had already discovered the raw of this manga months ago and I was hoping that someone would begin to translate it.
But if it is too frustrating for you it is right that you stop, thanks to you many others have been able to know this manga.
Who knows in the future some groups will continue the translation from where you stopped. :)

Users who are viewing this thread