Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Come on there is a fucking spoiler in the description. So don't complain now.

@FlashGordan
I never read the subscription. I saw "Saikyou Juzoku Tensei" and the word cheat in the same name, So I just started reading it.

Double-page supporter
can't wait for ch8
yeah he's just dreaming dunno if he cursed by his own lil sister
spoil1.png

spoil2.png

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi I personally think that since homosexuality is accepted, incest has no logical reason to be rejected either, at least assuming they don't reproduce and especially if said incest partners are same sex anyways. Being inherently unable to reproduce is no longer an argument against marriage after all. It's one thing to be unable to reproduce due to an ailment or something, but even in good health, homosexual couples can't reproduce and incestuous couples are largely advised against reproducing. Arguably, even the potential for mutant babies is a bad argument because preventing reproduction due to inferior combinations of genes is arguably eugenics, not that I agree with that reasoning.

Sure, you could say incest is gross, but people say the same about homosexuality, so that's a bad argument too. Unless you're also against the concept of homosexual marriage too, then at least you're more consistent than someone opposing incest but being okay with gay relations.

Why when that include something like this shown up, all of the people were being so noisy all of the sudden?

Don't tell me that you're all into siscon.....

Supporter
Home sweet home ladies and gents~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chromos don't matter when you got magic in your body~ ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡-)

Double-page supporter
@encrypted12345 nah I don't care if u love a girl,ur family member,guy,transexual etc etc because it doesn't harm anyone. People should be able to love whomever they want as long as its not on some pedo shit

Group Leader
214 comments? I won't read all of this. but surely 80% are from a discussion about incest.

My opinion?

Marrying the family is ok. Whoever thinks that it isn't is a filthy pleb.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi If pedophilia doesn't harm the children, shouldn't it be accepted as well? Case in point: Woody Allen. I think if "love" is used as a basis for legality argument, incest, transexual and pedophilia should be equally acceptable. Taking advantage of the partner insecurity: transexual/bi-sexual seducing people by confusing and blackmailing them, sibling, parents or children manipulate their family to satisfy their sexual desire and older people taking advantage of younger people innocence to gain sexual favors should be illegal, but only 2 of those are currently accepted as universally illegal.

Double-page supporter
@duylinh well it does harm children and I clearly said that the love needs to be harmless. I don't know who woody Allen is btw

Users who are viewing this thread