Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This kid saw how fucked up Game of Thrones was, he's doesn't want to be her Jaime lol.

Run boy! Run! She's already becoming like Cersei!

i got mixed feeling for Gizel, I pity her at the end since she saw the letter of MC
and there's the rule of going outside the village, and Gizel is hiding the fact that MC went outside the village
Yandere,,, confirmed....

Double-page supporter
For anyone who against MC run away, he made a CORRECT decision ...
1. MC can't talk to anyone, dad set on wincest. His mom also support his sister. And his sister already set on marriage. Even if he tell other. 3x1 MC decision will be overridden ...
2. MC sister is a lot freaking scary than any of you think off ... 'talk' would be damned ... MC will be lucky if he still sane after what his sister do to him ...

Next chapter will make all of you understand what I mean ...

Double-page supporter
Your dad is your uncle and your mom is your aunt and your sister is your cousin. Run boy, run far.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnonDePlume @ventisca unless her yandere-ness was a result of her inbreeding. It’s probably just a plot tool used by the author, but from a real life standpoint, it’s totally plausible. Inbreeding can cause psychological defects in addition to the physical ones.

"Yandere is a psychological defect caused by inbreeding. Their mother and other women whom the parents were sibling are secretly yandere too. "

Sounds good plot to me. xD

Aggregator gang
Poor Gizel, at least talk it through with her first. She’s supported Abel for her entire life and learned that getting married with her brother is something to look forward to, and yet to her Abel is trying to escape her specifically and her affection for him specifically. That must really hurt man, be less apathetic Abel plz

Double-page supporter
Regardless whether inbreeding have an adverse effect. Considering madness(yandere tendencies) is also a consequence of inbreeding so it highly have an adverse effect in this world.

The main point is that HE is against the marriage and does not consider his sister a a romantic partner . You don't force people regardless of sex or whatever into marriages they do not want and to the person they do not love (romantically).

PoH

That is such a dick move, at least reject it by BS your way. Say "I'm more interested in Totemcraft, I'll think about until her coming of age ceremony."

Users who are viewing this thread