Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

XL

Dex-chan lover
Could've just marry chieftain's daughter but ok let's use the out for ciggy excuse.

Double-page supporter
OH NO WHO MIGHT HAVE DONE THAT?
we all knew who is right my nibba
i guess the totem truck-san error might have been from gem switch by only one who know about totem truck-san our imouto-san
OOF abel u are done
spoil1.png

spoil2.png
THIS NIBBA EVEN CRY LOL
hecrylol.png
@thehawk2210
she's a fucking genius who just watching mc behavior and come to know he'll run and
replace gem on totem truck-san so he can't go too far
she might even go as far as trap him somewhere who know
rip our boi(it's just a dream don't worry he not really get trapped)
rip-abel.png
@XL
marriage already arrange by his father so that route is blocked marry someone in village is blocked by otou san lmao
TALK WERE NEVER AN OPTION HERE NIBBAAAAAAAA
GOOGLE TRANSLATE BY ME!!
abel boy:im sorry
for running without telling u anything
abel boy:at that time i can only think of running away
abel boy:im different from marren clan i don't have the same thought as they are(not really sure he talk like this or he talking about he's from different world from the place call japan)
the reason is... it's unbelievable you might not believe me
abel boy:i hope to talk about it someday
imouto-chan:i got it nii sama
abel boy:gizel...
imouto-chan:anyway pls drink water(it's trap)
imouto-chan:it's for your body
abel boy:ha ha ha(why are u laughing??????????????????????? do u feel guilty so u laugh huh? or do u know u won't get away easily huh?)
spoil3.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
imouto-chan: i perfectly understand that
imouto-chan: nii sama
imouto-chan: i only upset a little bit
abel boy: eh?
imouto-chan: sorry nii sama (sorry my ass but i love yandere so it's ok)
abel boy: ARGH!!
imouto-chan: wound be close(healing magic i guess)
abel boy: ahhh...
abel boy: haa... uhk.
spoil4.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
abel boy: ARGH!!
abel boy: Aa.....
abel boy: i can't move my tongue properly
abel boy: that water there is something in it
imouto-chan: it's okay
imouto-chan: even u can't walk
imouto-chan: because i'll take care of u (it's fucking yandere boi)
abel boy:uhg...
background: proceed to stab him multiple time(28 stab wounds meme *insert here*) (mind break in progress)
abel boy:something something that counter magic(if i understand correctly japan is hard btw google translate won't stand a chance)
abel boy:something in that water(there no "in that water" in raw just "something" i put in that water so sentence look compete)
imouto-chan:wound be closed
imouto-chan:wound...
waifu1 trying to wake him up:...bel abel!
spoil5.png
@yarielist if mc don't mind incest it'll be just lovely dovey couple he refuse or run away from her will just trigger yandere flag so u proberly right about it

@OiGimmeMoreManga

Hold up. A lot of your premises for faulting the MC is either faulty or outright fcked up.
1. Exactly because he already has a developed system of morals and virtues that marrying his fcking sister is outright wrong for him. That's exactly the point; because he reincarnated, he has already developed the moral You say that he should have adapted to it anyway, you say? You have been told to commit an act that is grossly violating your morals, and you have a few days before that act is done. Why don't you just go ahead and be a martyr?

2. Yes, it is his perspective, but it was in a time constraint. In just a few days, he was to be wed to his sister against his will. It's selfish, but within the limits imposed on him, it was the only thought process that came to him at that time. Maybe if given freedom of time and from constraints, he could make a calmer judgment, but at that time, he had no such freedoms.

3. You just pile all the "laws of how the world works" up like they're all the same thing. There are natural laws which include physical laws, magical laws, biological/genetic laws, etc. (you know, laws of nature that are largely independent of human thought; nothing we can do about that as that's part of the author's literal world-building) and the socio-moral laws, including social tradition, common morality, even generational magical tradition and such laws (which are less laws and more practices and mindsets, and thus more subject to reader's critical thought) that are developed in people. On the matter of genetics, you say its different because it's a different world, the only thing we know is that sibling marriages would/might increase magic capacity or power or something, but that's literally the genetics of magic within people. That's not within the laws that cover biological changes, so even regardless of whether we assume physical deformities could arise or not is a moot point for now, basically a contemporary non-issue; unless you have some other source like future manga chapters or LN/WN material? On the matter of values and morality, again, he has already a fully developed system of his own so when he was made to commit an act that defies that in such a short time, of course, he would not simply go with this damn flow.

4. Even IF he actually talks to Gizel, saying he doesn't want a relationship with her, and say a miracle happens and she accepts that. So what? SHE (Gizel) doesn't have the power to have them marry, it's HIM (their father) that will have them marry. And that muscle-head father has already stated the matter like it's both a fact and an edict. And you have a few days before you're married to your sister. The automatic selfish thing that came to his mind was an escape and that he indeed did.

5. Also, someone mentioned about his combined age from his past and current lives being over 33? That's a stupid argument considering even with the math involved, as the rights, responsibilities, and treatment granted to him has at best been as a high school student in the past life and a somewhat capable not-so-but-sort-of-independent boy just under the age of adulthood, it's not like his life has experienced life as a 33-year old. Even if you consider that 'his mental age is 33', again, he never experienced anything that would treat him like so. At best, he just experienced being treated as a child twice. And the first responsibility and treatment he gets as an adult in this life? Marriage to his fcking sister.

6. Also, somewhere way back, you said it wasn't forced because his sister loved him and didn't mind getting married. It's forced exactly because HE doesn't want to get married and doesn't like his sister back. Just wrote this before I forgot.

Understand how dumb the arguments you've set for the fcking MC? Yes, maybe, just maybe, he could have resolved somewhat without running away and not being married to his sister. Yey. But the situation is that there is a social tradition of sibling marriage there and his father IS going to enforce it, and with a time limit of just a few days, the only thing he can execute his personal moral action. Get it?

Double-page supporter
*looking @stal2walk spoilers* ...
yeah, that's why I already said TALKING TO HIS SISTER IS VERY FUCKED UP MOVE !
Try to explain his morality : BAD END
Try to refuse : BAD END
Accept Her : I don't even want to imagine what kind of life MC will get when she still in that condition ...

4t7rz6.jpg

running away is the best way for MC at that time ...
if you read Ch 7 RAW, at the end (which is NOT a dream) you know what that Imouto yandere doing at her brother room ...
their father also get scared by that ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Comment Number 312 Marker..

@BlurEyes
1. in rome do as the romans do
2.if he actually went to find information he could have known but he is a fkin retarded loner
3.they have been going at it for so many generations that i would rlly like to see where you can find the deformaties
4.he could just outright refuse in front of everyone
5.that mental age thing is indeed bullshit cuz it has nothing to with it at all except the fact that he cant let go of his former worlds values
6.he was actually considering it till his loner thinking capacity kicked in and he thought she would have a bad social life meaning while he is still attached to his former worlds values he still loves her and would not mind except that he is a fkin loner

7. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO READ OTHER COMMENTS AND DONT JUST CRACK DOWN ON MINE

Jesus Christ you people are going bonkers on this, it's a fantasy it does not exist, enjoy the story, just chill bruh 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread