Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, but, for people who checked the comments, what happened to cause so many?

I’m at least glad mc took action and we’re away from weed town story

Double-page supporter
The Yandere is born, and where is Filo with the MC?!!
On other note I remember only the manga of 'Komi-san' having so many comments (~500) in a very specific chapter
When Nanbiri realize hers felling for Tadano, and they had a pseudo date.

I ain't gonna go over all comments but i'm just gonna bet it is a bunch of people trying to apply the real life repercussions of inbreeding in a fantasy world where it was already established they've been doing it for a long time without any genetic problems whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
OK, just adding my two cents here... Even disregarding the problem of morality and genetics (which he doesn't really know about, having lived a life of social isolation from young age (blaming the parents on that...)), there is the matter that:

1) he doesn't see his sis as a sexual or even a romantic partner

2) he felt trapped by what his father had done to make him marry his sister, right after him realizing he's got NO. FUCKING. HELP. In his predicament...

So... Please get over yourselves and accept that he doesn't want to, and that he couldn't talk his way out of an arranged marriage. As someone said before, if the genders were reversed, y'all would be cheering for the MC for running away from a fucked up situation.

Aggregator gang
oh fuck, I didn't think about that. Albinism probably is kept at bay by their magically powered inmune system, but deformities will end appearing if they don't stop the inbreeding.

Aggregator gang
Aside of that, if the mc running away from his problems isn't the most japanese thing ever I don't know what is.

If we take magical ability as a recessive gene then it would make sense for the increased magical ability among offspring the problem is that it also concentrates all other recessive genes meaning that this entire clan should be riddled with birth defects and other genetic deformitis

Users who are viewing this thread