Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

This could have been avoided if he said he wants to stay as siblings!!!! AAAAAAAA im scared for him

Double-page supporter
Manga: She really is a Yandere.
Me:
surprised_pikachu_hd_wallpaper___remastered_by_thorofi_dcupirs-fullview.png

Dex-chan lover
@DFM1412 ... Uhhhhh, in that culture, "siblings" doesn't preclude "lovers", quite the opposite actually? Plus, if yandere is her natural state and not a result of the creepy black floater, a pretty standard response to rejection is "if I can't have you, nobody can".

I am really hoping that the yandere is a curable thing. I don't want the sister to be the bbeg of this series.

@icarushector I know that, but atleast he can say he doesn't see her in romantic way or watsoever but has an option to be his sibling forever and give an illusion of being them living together forever to surpress that yandere side haha because honestly yandere imouto is a turn off.

Dex-chan lover
@DFM1412 I get what you are saying, and I agree that it's... unpleasant, but the level of yandere she's started displaying won't be satisfied with that.
EDIT: What I mean to say is the story would probably just end if he did that.

Incest and yandere, this manga almost hit all my degenerate spots
If only author had pushed the 'less than five years from each other' part

Looking back at the other chapters, there are a lot of signs that point to her having an unhealthy obsession that I (and possibly many others) didn't notice.

Aggregator gang
Its kinda logical. He is the boy she always looked up to, willingly speaked to and thought was going to spend the rest of her life with. Justified or not, leaving without even a explanation to the sister that took care of you all her life is scummy.

I feel like the little sisters insane personality overshadowed a small detail in this chapter.
Meya quote: "Look, Abel! This is Meya's first time on a bed!!"
The fuck kind of life was she living..?

Users who are viewing this thread