Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK, I can already tell this shit is gonna get FUCKING CRAZY later on.

Though... I am not necessarily disappointed in this.

Double-page supporter
Gizel should be starting like this first to get more interest from reader ... ☹
hv2edj.jpg

14cy4k9.jpg

2edoayb.jpg

Double-page supporter
And it was then the dad knew it was for the best his son has left home, and @yarielist what the fuck is that from and is that good lloll

Double-page supporter
@Musmumriken & @NoMemory ...
Abnormal-kei Joshi
https://mangadex.org/title/8232/abnormal-kei-joshi
Unfortunately the mangaka have habit to discontinue his own manga even if it sell well ...
and yeah, despite a lot of request and demand, the manga get discontinued (not axed) ...
IMO, it's really good manga where MC have Yandere Harem ...
a lot variation of yandere in that manga ...

Aggregator gang
I would like to rescind my nomination of Firo from the last chapter. I don't want Firo to die and honestly I think Firo didn't want Firo to die which is why she never spoke up about her feelings. She knew better.

Also I 100% blame the parents for this. Her mom has been brain washing her from a young age and the dad is horribly stubborn which is a trait she probably picked up from them. The fact that her dad sat there and watched her stabbing a totem without speaking up says a lot about the situation.

Aggregator gang
I really hate this incest lol.

Horn girl is adorable, i haven't seen a similar character in a long time... sadly. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@sonyalexandra It's a Japanese thing. Small children there often refer to themselves in the third person, so older female characters in stuff like this often do it to be cute. Cutesy might be a better word for it? If you did this in real life over there, you'd probably get bullied for it. I've actually seen that interpretation of this in other manga. A step further once or twice too, where another character specifically told the person doing this that it makes sense they're catching shit when they talk like that at their age like they're some character in a manga or something (kind of meta).

Users who are viewing this thread