Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, I'd forgotten about the batshit-psycho imouto. There goes my sleep...

Fed-Kun's army
Lil sis just brought up something intresting; no one cares about the fact that abel ran away from the village. All they want from him are the techniques to produce the semi-addictive incense

Dex-chan lover
Trash village, trash family. Sadly all he found outside of the village is the god damn worst companions.

Double-page supporter
page 8: that last sentence is weird, were you going for "and so the case was closed with Abelheid's desire to conquer the world not even widely known"? or you could drop the 'even' for "... not widely known"?
page 12: "... tried to take it over ..."
page 14: "I wish for the best of luck for you", or better, "I wish you the best of luck"
page 17: "... if only I had my potion"

And there are a lot of other places with very awkward phrasing and questionable grammar. This really needs at least a proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, this clan.

Yeah, Abel is better off away from them, all things considered. His sister is scary, but at least she cares.

Dex-chan lover
So up until he left, she never dabbled in magic herself. But a few days after leaving, she manages to get on his level (implied by the totem) simply by reading a book for a few days and dabbling by herself?

Double-page supporter
You know what kind sister she is ... YANDERE !
BjJHHMi.jpg

There has been some red flags worth considering to drop this manga for sometime now.

No real achievement or proper reward or progress for abel for quite sometime even though he managed to do something important.

Villains smarter than abel, deceiving him, able to stab abel in the back without abel knowing but since abel is overpowered he will do the old boring way of solving problem by brute force.

Weak main character wits and determination overall purposely so that other characters especially villains can stand out to make the story more unnecessarily dramatic and so called "interesting".

If abel will not grow his current power or wits, as cringey it is, it is sorry to say that this manga will not satisfy people with above average intelligence as they will be bored and annoyed.

@MrEd

Agreed with those, the other big one is the monthly release rate... a faster release date could placate many people with any number of the 4 points, but not all 4

Users who are viewing this thread