Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Group Leader
Just when I was about to give up on this yandere sister makes her triumphant return!

MD@Home
She is gonna burn the remaining leaves. Abel should also put some real distance to his little sister.

Contributor
@MrEd

You’re not wrong. I’m personally only reading until they end the crazy sister conflict - once it does and it just becomes a regular generic isekai, I’m out.

Please be a driving force for the plot and not a evil entity sister chan, please done end up like chichi either.

What I like about this series a lot is how properly medieval it is. An underdeveloped pre-21st century society like the Marren clan would absolutely have things such as incestuous relationships, dependence on addictive herbs, and a reputation in barbaric war. All these fit a setting where the story is set, in not just a fantasy but a real medieval fantasy era.

Dex-chan lover
Abel the world isn't big enough for you to run, rip my dude

Dex-chan lover
Abel should be scared about one this in this wide world. And he did run from it.

Did that sister really sabotaged that villages way away from dependence of those greedy assholes, to get her brother back? That's not just something a yandere would simply do. That's also a very bitchy move. Make the lives of everyone miserable to achieve one's goal. I'm not a fan of forced marriage, but I'd love to see her deed backfire and force her into marriage with that pricky son.

Double-page supporter
u know at first i was like yandere little sister ok kinda cute. but now i realize oh... shes gonna be an annoyance to the plot TAT also wow the village rly be like: addicted to weed

Double-page supporter
"Alone in the middle of unknown ground" yoo this bitc.. Um sister is crazy as fuck, but when she finds out he's hanging with another girl lloll I see murder

Users who are viewing this thread