Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

ahh shit... that last page... just run.... its worse then Sadako from ring climbing out of the TV.

Dex-chan lover
@NoMemory I'm still going with something like "She is an isekai'd japanese girl who had horrible luck with love and men. She thought she had a sure thing in this world because of incest and that she could almost train her brother into it, not knowing that he too is an isekai'd person who is crazy in another way."

I'm surprised Abel's father has not realized that his daughter has probably a good undeerstanding abel's magic since she spent so much time with him, more than anyone else and more time than anyone should spend with another before it becomes creepy.

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax :
His father already know, that's why he want to make Abel marry his sister to make stronger descendant with magic ...
What he don't know how psycho the daughter after being rejected ...

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone : pretty much, the sis is what they raised her to be, the real issue is the adults are to stuck in their ways and letting themselves decline (almost guaranteed it is their lack of magic that means they can not replicate Able's formula)

More concerned with drugs then people, and letting an arrogant douche take to much power because of it, hopefully they at least do not give it back to him, I mean would you pay a fortune for something a fraction as good as is possible and only slightly better then you can make yourself.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix :
Possibly make all Abel leaves become drug and force all villager to do mass hunt Abel ... Makes me wonder who the person wanted from the forest ? Abel ? Or his sister ?

Double-page supporter
@Flame-2-Haze :
She already cunning and twisted before Abel run away ...
She study Abel totem and calculating Abel runaway before he did it ... She sabotage Abel totem cart and plan to cause despair to Abel ... All of this because she realize Abel reject her marriage with her ...
She also manipulate other Abel totem to record conversation in this chapter ...

Users who are viewing this thread