Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

women are scary.. or should I say bro-con is scary? cunning, genius, psycho, manipulator, provocator, and on top of it a yandere, will she become a nightmare to the world?

The yandere brocon is too much. Should just let Abel be.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it Abel! Why can't you just accept marrying your sister! Look! The future is going to be really troublesome now!

Aggregator gang
I'm actually super happy that the sister is back, although she's a bit overdone she's a very interesting character especially since she (and everyone around her) believe that her reasoning is completely normal.

this is what you guys called "incest" right? Hmm... but something is not right, i wonder what. Hmm...

Fed-Kun's army
I knew she was crazy 🤦. He better settle things with her b4 things get outta hand 🤷.
Well, in his mind, he can't accept incest and if I were him, I wouldn't cuz I still got my past memories. Goodluck boy, u're gonna need it.

Supporter
She’s going to get the entire clan to go and hunt down Abel. How, I don’t know, something to do with those incense leaves I assume (maybe destroy the remaining stock of Abel’s leaves?). What a crazy bitch... I love her! Yanderes FTW!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna miss that blonde guy. He was a fun character and a pretty cool guy.

Dex-chan lover
@ariqcs I mean, he did literally flee from her. Pretty hard to commit incest when you're in different area codes. Or perhaps you mean it's not really incest if it's not taboo, and their village is all for it?

Users who are viewing this thread