Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

I always love the scanlators who do one chapter which only introduces the characters, then say they won't do any more unless people really like the series. I've never been able to "really like" a series based only on the equivalent of a character introductory one-shot.

Finally!! Someone picked up the manga! And holy cow there’s a manga?! This is a nice relaxing story. I hope it gets continued.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the cover, the sister is hot. Nothing to complain 😏

another dumbass died to getting hit by a car so hard that he reincarnated, huh? fuck man this is getting old. automatic 1 star. i guess this shit works with stupid people that like reading the same shit lol

The chapter 1 seems great, since it’s the only chapter available, for now. It’s not enough to give an rating nor is there incest tag giving it any justice. Marked until I’m disgusted by the incest since it’s “currently” a more innocent crush. Thought judging from Ch1, you might’ve already guessed how it going to end.

Dex-chan lover
@kanaloa

Thank god, someone has a brain here. Unfortunately this kind of manga are hugely popular, as seen with the views and rating..

With how much love for incest, I wonder how japanese don't have babys with more eyes/ random limbs/tails and insects parts than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread