Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

Contributor
ok now the incest tag makes me wary to read this, not my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaA-Z because according to the summary he's suppose to marry his sister later? if that isn't incest it's at least a wincest

Chapter 1 page 24: are we supposed to infer some shit happened or did something get left out?

Dex-chan lover
what does the hiatus status mean?

Edit: why does this manga has a hiatus case... was it the publisher? the author? the artist? the ln/wn? how far has the manga adapted from the source material.

anybody knows?

Contributor
Belfegrad, Oh god.... Please don't a "restarted" series flag
I had seen 4 manga case get restarted and 2 manga sudden end due artist poor health

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks Yeah but the summary also says he's specifically avoiding that, so unless it happens eventually anyway the tag isn't applicable and if it is applicable the tag is something of a spoiler, telling us his efforts to avoid it were all in vain. I suppose one could argue the tag is there because of father and mother most likely being siblings, making him a flipper baby product of incest himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro shit....i just realized, we're actually seriously discussing about an incest tag.

IMO you have a good point. we should remove the incest tag if there's no actual wincesting goin on

Incest tag brought me here but when description says he ran from marriage...*disappointed*

@Glomoro
i think its obvious in those sorts of manga once the sister flag has risen it cannot be turned down ever so he is obviously going to woo his sister along with 2 to 3 hot girls with a loli of course because a true harem can't be completed without being a pedophile sack of shit but hey it isn't a crime if she is 300+ years old and also by the way polygamy is legal in fantasy world so it isn't morally wrong to commit it right guy ? LOL
for crying out loud did you ever see another turn of event in all those shitty isekai

Users who are viewing this thread