Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

Group Leader
So this is what Vivit Gray is up to these days... I guess it's mildly interesting, if nothing else. Followed.

Dex-chan lover
@me474 Whatever the outcome is doesn't really matter. The summary for the series states he's doing everything in his power to not commit incest so having an incest tag tells you things. In this case it's amusingly a thing that some people want to be warned about ahead of time so they can avoid it (incest), but in so doing it becomes a thing other people want to avoid on principle (spoilers). That was really all I was making a point about.

Honestly I'm inclined to agree that Pandora's box was already opened here, and there's no sticking the contents back in as it were. It's a harem series and his sister probably lacks any aversion to them getting together that he has. She'll erode his defenses over time with her advances alongside the other girls or something. High probability for some technicality coming to light that makes him go "oh, it's okay then." It could also surprise us and not do exactly that. I'm not putting any money on it not going down the expected way, but stranger things have happened.

@Glomoro
to make it short this spoiler is like saying a hero from shonen manga isn't going to make his dream come true
as any harem protagonist is destined to woo his sister once the flag have risen especially since she is the first girl to be introduced and the setting include polygamy and every other male other than the mc is sack of shit so she is left with the option to marry him (oh yes excuse me isekai harem never marry at church or register their marriage in official paper so it isn't really marriage )

Dex-chan lover
@me474 Not sure what you want me to say. I already agreed with you that it's probably inevitable. That doesn't make it any less of a spoiler though. We could read 100 isekai harems with this sort of thing being hinted at in their summary, make it to the 99th with all of them going exactly as you and I both suspect this one will, but until we read that 100th one it's still up in the air because that author could actually subvert expectations. They do that sometimes because they realize we're expecting things and they want to try something different for whatever reason.

Also, I don't care that it's a spoiler myself. But by definition it is one, whether you want to say it's only a light one or whatever, if it it does reflect how the story will turn out past what that summary mentioned it's a spoiler. One that some people will want to have and some would prefer not to, while I don't really care either way. Other than being slightly amused that there is a spoiler that group A would always like to know about while group B never wants spoilers ever, and groups C-Z run the spectrum between those such as me not really minding it or someone liking this specific type of spoiler not disliking others.

Damn! Just read ch.3 and realized I'm a shut-in as well.....

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire 😎

Why are all the translators trying to use " them " as a neutral pronoum instead of the correct "it" one? Geez, talking about wanting to confuse people from around the world.

Fed-Kun's army
@farkham there are no neutral pronouns in English. They/them is used since that's the proper pronoun to use in the general case eg "If anyone runs for president, they must be 35 years old". It isn't really a pronoun, "it" is only used in the case of objects not people.

Okay, looks pretty good so far, above average for sure. I hope it will not become trashy like a lot of other isekai stuff.

So with a new translator does that mean we will be getting more uploads???
Cuz this is a pretty good manga but it sorta uploads slow (no offense to the previous translator) and also keep the good work up and plz don't drop this manga unlike the several other translators who have dropped some really good manga😭

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. tone down the quality a bit? since it takes long to load and ending up in error.. 😅

@Atmosk "IT " IS a neutral pronoun, thats the whole reason its used for objects, as they don't have any gender in the english language. Its a third person in singular pronoum. If you see any grammar textbook it never uses "they" as anything other than plural pronoun.

Double-page supporter
Please tell me he fled his sister cause shes a yandere ? Not cause he didnt want to marry

From what I've seen you can basically play In the Hall of the Mountain King for this manga haha.

Users who are viewing this thread