Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

i dont know how much of this is mika pikazo's but i get strong feeling while reading. kaguya luna and some vtuber from same team also designed by mika. i learn a lot about drawing coloring stuffs from mika's pixiv.

wish more chapters will be translated and maybe we can see mika's wild side.

I remember picking up the web novel of this series to read. I kinda forgot about while I was waiting for more chapters to release, but I would totally love to read more mostly because I've never read a manga that had actual sibling romance in it. Now that I think about it, I never reached the part where he's supposed to find out that he was engaged to his younger sister in the web novel; the age progression just kept dragging on.

I really really like the series so far... You should really really continue because I would be really really grateful😂😂😂

Raw <2 https://lhscan.net/manga-saikyou-juzoku-tensei-cheat-majutsushi-no-slow-life-raw.html

Fed-Kun's army
1 chapter and I'm already hooked on it... hopefully this gets picked up

>marry sister
suddenly I'm a farmer back on my ranch in Alabama. the year is 1860. the south is leaving the union.

Group Leader
So. Chuni gets isekai'd into a magic world, he's the son of a lost tribe of mages. Accidentally becomes stupidly powerful (in the raws he gains the ability to use Appraise, either him or his sister has something like 60 times the magic power of the other), only, uh, it's a medieval society and they want to keep the bloodline pure by breeding him to his sister.

Which is actually something that happened pretty frequently on Earth, so... good job doing your homework.

I do like the art style, and the pacing is pretty good. Basically, he's the only one not aware that his brocon sister is going to be his fiancee -- because he's been so focused on magic that he ignored everything else?

Double-page supporter
I'm deeply offended by this shit manga.

Why the fuck would you write a harem in my wincest.

I'm loving the first chapter. I'll follow in the hopes the translator decides to continue with it.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read, "Make enough money so I don't have to work" I for some reason am reminded of arbeit macht frei.

Dex-chan lover
I've had this bookmarked for months glad to see someone finally translated it into my language. Although kinda mift that I might not get another chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread