Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~

Aggregator gang
Incest avoided... for now... please stay that way. I feel bad for the sister but then she goes yandere and MC is pretty much forced so its good that didn't happen.

Japan is lax when it comes to people's creativity. No matter how fucked up it is, If it brings in money then the more fucked up the better.

"When u are in rome, do as the romans do"

Let's just admit this MC sucks. I'm still reading cause i really wanna see that sister caught MC and beat some sense into MC's skull

Dex-chan lover
"I mean that incest tag looks wrong, there are thousands of harem mangas where the mc's sister likes the mc but they don't get the incest tag and this one does where the mc isn't a harem protag?"
-Eonlars

Double-page supporter
Seeing on how his parents are siblings as well, why does he and his sister not have deformities, mental imbalances (not including the sister's yandereness), or other fucked up shit growing all over themselves?

Fed-Kun's army
@TheWanderer567 Why should they? I guess you have no real idea how incest works? Your kids dont just become abominations just because their parents are siblings, it only raises the chance of a genetic disease/defect. But first the parents need to have a defect in the same gene, with siblings its more likely due the same parents, but it can happen with non-siblings too or not happen with siblings and even then there is only about a 25% chance that the child will have a disease or deformity out of this. The risks are high compared to non related couples, but they are still very low overall.
Even with several generations practising this its absolutly possible that no major disabilities came out of it. (On the other hand, his sister doesnt seem alright in her head)

@BluePanda I wont admit, because im the opposite of that argument, i understand him and his sister has some serious problems...

Genetics is a hard concept to grasp the reason that deformities occur are multiple ranging from recessive negative traits to gene mutations due to excess of a certain gene or duplicates. Not to clear how it works but the reason genetic diversity is encouraged is because it reduces the chance recessive genes surfacing as most dominant traits are at the very least not harmful.

Incest is surprisingly more part of our history than we care to admit, in the Middle Ages purity of bloodline was key for sovereign power so brothers and sisters married to cousins intermarrying, while this successive inter marriages led to a sickly family they were not deformed or deficient. Though I recall some results of infertility

oh my god I hate this kind of sister/relatives... she seems to think that her brother is her possession...like a property..
I hope the MC later can slap her and make her realize that she's harming her brother.

If even after explaining the brother's circumstances she still act like that, for god sake I want her to die. Make her the main villain of the story.

I'm more interested in that dark spirit at the end myself. That one looks like it could go a few ways since, if they translated the tone correctly, it looks like it could be in an equal deal partnership or even subservient to her.

I should probably say "equal deal" too though as its quite probable she'd be willing to pay out a lot to get her hands on her brother.
As for the general incest discussion... eh. I passed it up myself at first glance from it, but its looking to honestly be getting played straight as a Black and White versus Blue and Orange morality/ethical issue. And he's the one with Blue and Orange morality funnily enough.

Every country has differing laws on degrees of removal you need to be to get married (and have kids) too. America is a state to state thing, but goes everywhere from legal if they're both adults to 20 years in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread