Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ever heard of what Andrew Tate is doing? I am making references of him. That's what the MC needs to do against the Matrix and the entire world. He isn't weak, he has something to protect and to fight for, so do it like Andrew Tate and make a valid, vocal point about it, to the point that they can't even debate against you anymore, like he's shutting up BBC a few days ago.
You mean the guy that's in prison because he couldn't stop losing against a girl on twitter?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the mentality of "MC should be just be beating everything flat 'cause what I've read about is him being trained to be OP" when the organization that basically has them on leash is pretty nasty by nature.

This ain't some kind of Xianxia man, this is a generic harem isekai fantasy. We ain't gonna see an Accelerator here.

I disagree that the MC should "beat everythin flat" but we all know that the MC will beat this demon lord in the end and this is just a false suspense drama, his powers will be revealed at some point and all of this "hiding for live a peaceful life" will be meaningless. It would make a lot more sense if the MC just showed that he somewhat powerful enough and should not be messed with at least to some extent instead of looking afraid/having false drama for everything, this is just bad writting.

He is probably one of the most powerful beings in this world, since it was already said that the world that he comes from is above the highest "rank" of saved worlds out there, yet he reacts as he saw something crazy with a guy controlling air and has a scared expression for even a ant walking in the ground close to him.

Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou, Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo sukutta moto yuusha ga mamono no afureru genjitsu sekai wo musou suru~, Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru and a lot of other mangas out there show that you can at least have some decent MC without going the full manhua route, manhwas also show that you can have an interesting plot and OP MC while exploring some other aspects like character development, world building, characters relationship and a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
Ever heard of what Andrew Tate is doing? I am making references of him. That's what the MC needs to do against the Matrix and the entire world. He isn't weak, he has something to protect and to fight for, so do it like Andrew Tate and make a valid, vocal point about it, to the point that they can't even debate against you anymore, like he's shutting up BBC a few days ago.
Sweet Aphrodite you’re an Andrew Tate fan. Congrats on putting yourself as being loco.

If you actually think that human trafficker is a person to look up then you’ve lost your way as a human being

Dex-chan lover
He is probably one of the most powerful beings in this world, since it was already said that the world that he comes from is above the highest "rank" of saved worlds out there, yet he reacts as he saw something crazy with a guy controlling air and has a scared expression for even a ant walking in the ground close to him.
Just goes to show that even if youre one of the strongest beings in the world it doesn’t change the fact that clowns are creepy AF

Honestly though he’ll probably join the fight when the upperclassmen pass out so they don’t see how powerful he is. Or maybe he has a power that will allow him to deal the actual leathal blow during their attack and make it seem like that guy did it instead of him.

Honestly I get why he doesn’t want to stand out. Not only will it creat more of a hassle for him but it will ruin his normal life. It’s the same reason why Goku left Mr Satan take the credit for beating Perfect Cell

Dex-chan lover
I disagree that the MC should "beat everythin flat" but we all know that the MC will beat this demon lord in the end and this is just a false suspense drama, his powers will be revealed at some point and all of this "hiding for live a peaceful life" will be meaningless. It would make a lot more sense if the MC just showed that he somewhat powerful enough and should not be messed with at least to some extent instead of looking afraid/having false drama for everything, this is just bad writting.

Thing is... During his time in his first isekai experience there was nothing but him and Felicia. So of course, how he measure up against other heroes and demon lords are up to debate. He's not Saitama man. Do not give him credit more than what he is owed. You'll blind yourself that way.

Secondly, just because you think he's THAT strong doesn't mean the school that got him and the rest of heroes shackled aren't nasty all the way. Hell, they might've been keeping dead students' brain for whatever magic shenanigans.

Case on point, the ToAru series shows exactly that even if you're basically the apex predator in a goddamn city, the system and mechanisms that exist already in it will guarantee to screw with you 10000 times and more. The school shows that THEY will know and will act upon isekai returnees with lethal force no matter how cruel it'll be just have them in line. That in itself should tell you that no matter how "OP" MC became, that doesn't mean jackshit when everything's against his favour.

What we're seeing exactly in this manga is they're currently Introducing how things work. MC is experiencing how their school work and what kind of things the school will subject their students into. And remember, MC only knows Felicia and that desolate world. He doesn't have the full grasp of everything. He's still experiencing everything as fresh as it could.

I'll give this series its credit as to how they present these Demon Lords. More props to the mangaka that presented how terrifying this Clown Demon Lord gets with referential art.

Fed-Kun's army
Thing is... During his time in his first isekai experience there was nothing but him and Felicia. So of course, how he measure up against other heroes and demon lords are up to debate. He's not Saitama man. Do not give him credit more than what he is owed. You'll blind yourself that way.

Secondly, just because you think he's THAT strong doesn't mean the school that got him and the rest of heroes shackled aren't nasty all the way. Hell, they might've been keeping dead students' brain for whatever magic shenanigans.

Case on point, the ToAru series shows exactly that even if you're basically the apex predator in a goddamn city, the system and mechanisms that exist already in it will guarantee to screw with you 10000 times and more. The school shows that THEY will know and will act upon isekai returnees with lethal force no matter how cruel it'll be just have them in line. That in itself should tell you that no matter how "OP" MC became, that doesn't mean jackshit when everything's against his favour.

What we're seeing exactly in this manga is they're currently Introducing how things work. MC is experiencing how their school work and what kind of things the school will subject their students into. And remember, MC only knows Felicia and that desolate world. He doesn't have the full grasp of everything. He's still experiencing everything as fresh as it could.

I'll give this series its credit as to how they present these Demon Lords. More props to the mangaka that presented how terrifying this Clown Demon Lord gets with referential art.
In the early chapters he already saw the power of most students and even the teachers and it was pointed that he is stronger, just didn't want to stand out, even if he is not sure how he measure to everyone he can at least know that he is somewhat strong to made his position steady, is not more credit than it is owed is based on the logic that the manga itself presented.

This is further proved not by my thinking but, again, by the manga itself when in chapter 8 they talk about what the stage of worlds means, going from 1 to 9, being this classification relative to the danger and power of the creatures with it and how many people would need to beat it (since stage 3 can be cleared by a single group), in this same explanation is stated that the "Lost World" is said to exceed stage 9, he know that it was the world that he was at and he beat it by himself, it was not just cleared because he refused to kill Felicia and instead saved her, after beating her, he also know how feared is the Lost World since it was talked about in chapter 1 by the instructor.

So far there is not enough world building to state that even if everything is against his favour he would lose or that if he showed at least that he is somehow powerful enough they would jump right into him, on the contrary the school caters to power and being controlled, that is why there is the system with the Gods and the school itself, the only logic so far showed by the world building is how powerful MC is and how weak the others are compared to him so far by what was showed also in chapter 1.

While the MC don't have a full grasp of everything in the world having a scared expression for every little thing that happen, after experiencing a battle with the most powerful being in universe, so far, which destroyed 3000 worlds and having living through 30.000 years should make him to be at least somehow mature for these encounters, it's like all the plot from the first 2 chapters was forgotten.

The presentation of the Demon Lords are fine and I don't have problems with that or the art, like I said my problems is with the bad writing and lack of logic from what was established already and we are just 10 chapters in, it's not like it's some old story from 100 chapters ago and the mangaka forgot a little about it since it's been so long.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I definitely agree with your points. No contest there.

And I owe you an apology for thinking that you were that guy from earlier comments. This made me blind and dismissed your comment as to have only a power shounen fantasy manga. Really sorry about that. :worry:

Sweet Aphrodite you’re an Andrew Tate fan. Congrats on putting yourself as being loco.

If you actually think that human trafficker is a person to look up then you’ve lost your way as a human being
Any evidence that he is a human trafficker though? So far, he only was accused and there was no charge about it. Accusation/allegation without charge/sentence is merely bs as there is no evidence about it.
Or maybe you have solid evidence that he is a trafficker and a r*pist? Do you maybe have a bookkeeping record of the trafficking transactions or maybe the receipts? Or if the transactions were done by cash and not by bank transfers, there must be some bank withdrawals to provide the cash, so there must be some evidence of the withdrawals from the bank, can you provide the reference number then to prove that he is guilty?
And if he is a r*pist, can you provide the r*pe post mortem report from the doctor?
Give us solid evidences like that and not just some allegations please.

Dex-chan lover
Any evidence that he is a human trafficker though? So far, he only was accused and there was no charge about it. Accusation/allegation without charge/sentence is merely bs as there is no evidence about it.
Or maybe you have solid evidence that he is a trafficker and a r*pist? Do you maybe have a bookkeeping record of the trafficking transactions or maybe the receipts? Or if the transactions were done by cash and not by bank transfers, there must be some bank withdrawals to provide the cash, so there must be some evidence of the withdrawals from the bank, can you provide the reference number then to prove that he is guilty?
And if he is a r*pist, can you provide the r*pe post mortem report from the doctor?
Give us solid evidences like that and not just some allegations please.

interesting how you added the rape charge to it when all i said was that he's a human trafficker. Very interesting.

It's also interesting how you also included him killing those he raped when you stated
[And if he is a r*pist, can you provide the r*pe post mortem report from the doctor?]
in your own comment you brought up the term "postmortem report". a postmortem report occurs after one has died or been killed. very interesting that you would state Tate has killed people he raped. Very interesting indeed.

Tate is a piece of shit no matter how one slices it. using him as a role model, i repeat, means that you, as a person, have lost your way.

btw im guessing you arent aware that he was recorded and, during said recording, admitted to doing it. Here's an excerpt of him admitted to laundering his dirty money part
"Andrew Tate: For a long time I did this with a team of girls working on video chat. The company was fake, but this is how I laundered my dirty money."

interesting how you added the rape charge to it when all i said was that he's a human trafficker. Very interesting.

It's also interesting how you also included him killing those he raped when you stated
[And if he is a r*pist, can you provide the r*pe post mortem report from the doctor?]
in your own comment you brought up the term "postmortem report". a postmortem report occurs after one has died or been killed. very interesting that you would state Tate has killed people he raped. Very interesting indeed.

Tate is a piece of shit no matter how one slices it. using him as a role model, i repeat, means that you, as a person, have lost your way.

btw im guessing you arent aware that he was recorded and, during said recording, admitted to doing it. Here's an excerpt of him admitted to laundering his dirty money part
"Andrew Tate: For a long time I did this with a team of girls working on video chat. The company was fake, but this is how I laundered my dirty money."
Sorry, I meant visum et repertum for the rape he did. Can you please include the report number? Oh and for the excerpt, can you please include them too? Bring them to the court too please. Since the court also found him to not be guilty of the accusation. Those excerpts you said seems to just be some circumstantial evidence, or even fake recording according to the court if in the end the charges were dropped.
If you want him to be guilty, I suggest you bring the trafficking evidence such as the bookkeeping records and if you want him to be guilty of rape, then bring him the visum et repertum from the doctor.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I meant visum et repertum for the rape he did. Can you please include the report number? Oh and for the excerpt, can you please include them too? Bring them to the court too please. Since the court also found him to not be guilty of the accusation. Those excerpts you said seems to just be some circumstantial evidence, or even fake recording according to the court if in the end the charges were dropped.
If you want him to be guilty, I suggest you bring the trafficking evidence such as the bookkeeping records and if you want him to be guilty of rape, then bring him the visum et repertum from the doctor.
Ah yes it’s circumstantial evidence to have audio where he lit admitted to the crimes

Why should I provide any evidence? Even if every allegation were untrue it doesn’t change that state is a shite person. He doesn’t know how to read, scams suckers into sending him money, thinks that cooking is idiotic, treats women like shite and thinks he’s a big tough guy cause he walks around with a sword he obviously got from a discount bin. He’s obviously a shite human no matter how one slices it and it’s honestly sad you view him to be a role model. Honestly everything about him just screams the words “incel” and “misogynistic”.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes it’s circumstantial evidence to have audio where he lit admitted to the crimes

Why should I provide any evidence? Even if every allegation were untrue it doesn’t change that state is a shite person. He doesn’t know how to read, scams suckers into sending him money, thinks that cooking is idiotic, treats women like shite and thinks he’s a big tough guy cause he walks around with a sword he obviously got from a discount bin. He’s obviously a shite human no matter how one slices it and it’s honestly sad you view him to be a role model.

Since the court also found him to not be guilty of the accusation.
It’s interesting you state this since I can’t find a single article about that. His case is still pending so why are you claiming he was found not guilty?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@DeadKinginHell @CrimsonNanashi

This is not the place to discuss Andrew Tate, full stop. Take it to DMs, facebook, I don't care. I don't even want to see a post that says, "Sorry, I won't talk about Andrew Tate anymore."

I'll open the thread back up, just please don't make staff come back here again.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell @CrimsonNanashi

This is not the place to discuss Andrew Tate, full stop. Take it to DMs, facebook, I don't care. I don't even want to see a post that says, "Sorry, I won't talk about Andrew Tate anymore."

I'll open the thread back up, just please don't make staff come back here again.
Okay

Btw what’s the difference between a super moderator and a moderator? Also is there a level above super?

Dex-chan lover
That top right character with the clown with the heart shape make up on face is so familiar I can't believe I'm drawing a blank on it.

It's not some shojo manga since I read that crap, it's from a popular shonen, few tiers below Naruto popularity but still up there

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.... MC really should beat the crap out of everyone in his own world to prove that he's actually the strongest of all and made a point about this: don't mess with him and people he considers as important as long as he is alive. As long as they're doing that, he won't do anything to them. Et voilà, problem solved, no more politics and he could live a slow life with no dramas. It's just as simple as that.
Yeah, that worked out well for countries that have nukes. No group ever challenges them…

Users who are viewing this thread