Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 23 - Better Express Your Gratitude Before A Meal

Dex-chan lover
Was Riyo asking to study the power, or because something wasn't quite restored to how it was supposed to?

Toifa seems to be compromised on some level, but I'm still not sure where they're going with it. Is it that Riyo is trying to figure out the actual way to reverse the whole black eye thing without time magic?

Dex-chan lover
To put it simply
Mr. Fly try make a tempting offer but it have higher risk on it, especially connected with time manipulation( it's hard to explain more detail, since his explanation is truly confusing ngl)

Man..... I do expect this guy is troublesome but don't expect into this extreme degree

Dex-chan lover
I see I see. Depending on the direction this takes I'll either really enjoy it or stop caring. But I do appreciate when a gag manga of sorts tries to balance more serious or dark story elements or beats. Part of what I loved about Gintama.

Regardless I'm still waiting for Gender Swap Itsuka from the one-shot extras.

Dex-chan lover
This sudden serious turn makes me think the manga is closing on a axe or the author was told to make it more interesting after comedy and fan service didn't make it more popular...
I'm guessing the hero party was seriously damaged/crippled/someone died and mask demon used his power to make them return to before it, that messed up with their memories.
But the dialogue is too cryptic, is not really clear why Toifa memories were messed up by it aside that on a living organism it likely creates brain damage.
I'm guessing that the thing about the priest not having it was that he is immortal for some time magic/curse and can't be affected by it, nor take away nor changed by giving it.
To be is still lost, the mask demon lives by taking time in some ways, and can fix things by expulsing it from his body, the closest thing to it for a normal being is throwing up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, but it does seem that much like everyone else said, they split the story so much that we can really comprehend much of what’s being said in it without a proper explanation.

Maybe Toifa is some sort of time anomaly but that’s pure conjecture.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Medical Diagnosis:

Author seems to be suffering from a severe case of serialitis.

An inflamation of a story caused by it's author losing focus of what got it serialized in the first place.

If left untreated, serialitis has been documented to be fatal to a story.

Users who are viewing this thread