Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 5 - It's Better to Strike a Balance in the Party

after thinking on it, i like the twist/non-twist? the hidden gender thing would have only worked for so long. I find the progressive party dynamics interesting and the cry-baby isekai people funny.

Dex-chan lover
I guess from Mage perspective, Hero dressed as a male to get shotas and cute females while he is not both of it thinking the Hero just messing with him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh....wait...eh?
Loli =/= Shota
Elf = futa
Handsome knight = woman
Dwarf(?)/Dark skin tomboy = thank god she is normal

......eh? :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
They killed the entire premise of the story.... its funny but, what's the point anymore. Imagine torpedoing the plot by chapter 5.:fml:

Also,

Just say futanari TL. Its even in the series description. :haa:

We have learned the hero is a child of 5 years old, i want to issue an arrest warrant to all commenters

Dex-chan lover
ITSUKA, YOU FUCKING KNEW ALL ALONG SHE WAS A WOMAN IN THIS TIMELINE! CURSE YOU YA DENSE SELFISH FOOL!

That other Isekai where literally every character but the MC is an otherworlder scoffs at this lol
Mind dropping the name? That sounds hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
i can no longer defend the mc anymore. i mean i wasn't really defending him before but at least before this chapter it was assumed that he didn't know anything about the rest of the party's gender and sexuality. this chapter has just made him out to be belligerent towards the party for no reason. but i will admit the hero has a particularly masculine face and i can absolutely see that being a turn off for some. that however doesn't apply to this mc because he has already said multiple times that he's falling for the hero's charm. that means it's not her looks he has a problem with but just with the fact she's more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread