Sairin Yuusha no Fukushuu Hanashi

salty generic isekai. automatic 1 star. another trash. another bash.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a meme

i_lied_rage_face_meme_postcard-rf3ebc7ef17464295b8e9d9ec8d522a6b_vgbaq_8byvr_704.jpg

Dex-chan lover
brave hero man gets backstabbed and takes revenge in an all new isekai world: sword art heros 3: deluxe: the sequel. Watch an uninspired plot revolving around a complete fucking robot MC that was programmed by reading only isekai novels rated 3 stars and below. Look at hot demihumans, as the saving grace to recuperate how absolutely shit everything else is. Look at his journey, where he will do 500 side quests and then have enough XP to spend 27 hours fighting the bad guys until: uh oh, the bad guys aren't actually the bad guys, the bad guys were the bad guys behind the fake bad guys and actually xehanort is the true mastermind, fucking the daughters of every noble family 50 towns over. The main character will pull out his ultra super blast and kill xehanort, only to realize that it is in fact a clone placed there by the true mastermind, a retarded frog

Double-page supporter
This is the first time I've seen a rating drop below 5/10 here that isn't a 0. Going off the pretty unanimous opinions, the cover, and the description, it's pretty well deserved.

I usually don't mind reading trashy Isekai but this one is genuinely bad... the story is all over the place, it's just like "oh, i guess this is happening now". Nothing is explained, it feels like an outline for a revenge isekai that never got filled in.

Dex-chan lover
That's a low rating.

This WN was one of the first revenge isekai novels I tried to read and it played a major part in forming my opinion of the genre as something for "Mature books for mature people such as myself" (said with 12 year old voice) crowd.

Dex-chan lover
even i dont want the artist to draw [invisible dragon] because of how horrible it is. does this get printed on books? 2/10

Every time I see this the rating is lower. It's kind of impressive.

Its rare for me to comment on bad mangas, but this one really takes the cake. The art hurt my eye and the story breaks my mind.

Meh. Read worse, seen worse. still, not worth the read though.

edit: Wow, I thought I was harsh but then I looked at the ratings. So many 1 stars... It's not that bad...
You got to save them 1 stars for the real dumpster fires, lol. This is just a normal dumpster.

Users who are viewing this thread