Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
It’s an extremely famous phrase. anyone who’s been in a high school literature class (ie all adults) would know it, hence the kid comment.
I'm an american college educated native english speaking adult and I don't even know what that means so can someone explain to me wtf "et tu" means?
Enough with this snobby bs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s an extremely famous phrase. anyone who’s been in a high school literature class (ie all adults) would know it, hence the kid comment.
Speaking as ESL, I only ever learned about Shakespeare quotes through English media, which is unsurprising.

But I do get how their response can cause that impression.

I'm literally speechless.
Can Erika just stop sticking her nose into their affairs?
I know Koto/Aya relationship is problematic and would be crumble just a matter of time.
And to add insult to injury, we have Erika that fucking idiot accelerating the process.
l really start hating her FOR REAL🙄
How is Erika sticking her nose into their affair? She recommended her friend who loves theater for a theater role. She doesn't know that Koto is having issues with overpossessiveness.

Dex-chan lover
How does a middle schooler have a better head on their shoulders than you? Koto is a freaking mess lmfao.

Thanks for the TL!

How is Erika sticking her nose into their affair? She recommended her friend who loves theater for a theater role. She doesn't know that Koto is having issues with overpossessiveness.
Yeah. CLASSIC.
She just doesn't know or care how Koto would feel, despite spending more years with her.
Either the extreme stupidity or utter selfishness of Erika shows she is not a likable character to me.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. Having your girlfriend grab your face and tell you to at least acknowledge her when you come home seems like a pretty big thing to just dismiss as "you've been a bit weird lately"

Dex-chan lover
I'm an american college educated native english speaking adult and I don't even know what that means so can someone explain to me wtf "et tu" means?
Enough with this snobby bs
"et tu, brute?"
366px-Et_tu%2C_version.jpg

it's (allegedly) one of the last things Caesar said after seeing Quintus Servilius Caepio Brutus (his friend) among the senators who stabbed him (of which it was most of the senate)

Dex-chan lover
I .... begrudgingly accept this development ... :pout: ... as long as Aya is back and they make up within 3 chapters.

Making up scene would be worth it for this drama :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering where this manga was going to go,
Should have expected the forced drama caused by both/one side refusing to listen/talk for no reason i guess.
Forced? This was the setup from like the beginning. It was only just a matter of time before Koto's trauma pushed Aya away. Koto is borderline mental, Aya is still a middle schooler in body and mind, and Erika is jealous and sabotaging. There's no listening. What's there to listen to anyway?

Aggregator gang
Whenever new chapter's out i take a deep breath to just read the drama because i know that will haunt me for days 💔. Well I love the drama , I really want Aya to end up with koto but still there's a little things telling me that maybe that won't happen 😭 but please Aya don't end up with that dude Atleast 🤕 ...

Users who are viewing this thread