Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, but I've only seen that like once. I think there is going to be someone sad and alone if they end up closing the triangle since it usually goes that way. The only way I think they'll all be in a relationship is if Aya gets with the boy and Koto finally moves on. But I really don't want that.
I think I have only ever seen 2 GL series ending with a poly, maybe this is gonna join them as the 3rd👀 I also hope she wont get with the boy, no reason to make a GL if you gonna end up making one of the female MCs end up with a boy…

Dex-chan lover
no but i know how to determine what the natural flow of a story may be without getting pissy over a preconceived notion of how a story should go based on genre alone (which is a terrible criteria to go off of especially considering the medium)
All I am saying is that, nobody reads GL because they want to see one of the female MCs get together with a boy… So my question to why he even reads GL if all he wishes for is one of the female MCs getting with a guy makes sense. He should just go read straight romance if thats what he wishes to see

Dex-chan lover
How is Erika sticking her nose into their affair? She recommended her friend who loves theater for a theater role. She doesn't know that Koto is having issues with overpossessiveness.
You would be right, if she didnt have clearly ulterior motives.. 😐

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why people love Erika so much. She's kind of creepy and clearly up to no good in the long run. She was obviously the reason Aya disappeared. At least Koto and Aya loved each other. Koto never loved you, Erika. Move on, creep.
How is she acting creepy? Sure, holding on to an unrequited crush for that long is kinda weird but she never tried to take advantage of Koto and her decision so far have been remarkably level-headed for someone with so much emotional involvement in the situation.

Whether she was really responsible for the disappearance isn't completely clear. Even so, I'd say it's reasonable for a teenager to not expect a random "I wish she'd disappear" to suddenly become reality.

How is she acting creepy? Sure, holding on to an unrequited crush for that long is kinda weird but she never tried to take advantage of Koto and her decision so far have been remarkably level-headed for someone with so much emotional involvement in the situation.

Whether she was really responsible for the disappearance isn't completely clear. Even so, I'd say it's reasonable for a teenager to not expect a random "I wish she'd disappear" to suddenly become reality.
This.
In chapter 3, Erika was making sure Koto talked to Aya obviously for no good intentions.
"You have to make it clear to her if your feelings died down."
Koto never said she moved on.
Erika's action here clearly was just trying to manipulate Koto to the direction she always wants to be when Koto seemed to haven't figured that out yet.
After all, Erika makes it clear in chapter 2 she knows Koto's feelings for Aya are just as strong as ever.
Erika only wants Aya back cauze Koto can't move on.

She is really creepy for hoping their relationship to crumble so she can finally grab a chance.
Koto and Aya are her friends, not her enemies.
Erika says it herself, she's really awful and disqualified to be their friend.

Dex-chan lover
The sheer amount of stretching you need to do in order to paint Erika as an evil bitch for helping a time-displaced friend feel included and needed in what might as well be a foreign world to her is simply incomprehensible to me.
The people who hate Erika are brain dead. Koto has been possessive from the beginning, and while its somewhat understandable given the situation, what she wants Aya to do is just abuse. I don't think she means it intentionally, but cutting off someone from the outside world like that is insane. She wants her to give up her autonomy so she can make her stay in love with her. I get Happy Sugar Life vibes from that.

Dex-chan lover
I must be the only one who has read this manga from the start otherwise there would be no way people would be defending Erika's actions. It is heavily implied Erika successfully wished away Aya so she could monopolize Koto for herself. When she failed to do so she wished Aya back ONLY so she could drive wedge Koto and Aya so Erika can finally have Koto for herself. Erika is destroying Koto mentally and ruined Aya's life just to fufill her selfish deisire to be with Koto. Erika even says "I am not anyone's great friend". If she can acknowledge how terrible of a person she is why can't you people?
So you're saying she intentionally brought Aya back(lol wut) so that her and Koto could get together, so that she could break them apart. No no, it's definitely not that Koto is experiencing a perfectly natural emotion called jealousy, and tearing her self up for feeling this way. It was all an intentional ploy from the mastermind of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, l don't really need you to remind me Koto is the real problem here.
And who do you think you are to judge what is good for them.
If Koto and Aya wants to keep their unhealthy relationship, then no one has the right to decide the other way around, even if it means they choose to go to hell together.
Let the girl be with the girl of her dreams as long as she can.

It's not like Koto is in a hopeless unrequited love situation and can't move on.
Erika should mind her own business since it's not her place to do anything.
See, this is what this person actually wants. They want an ending where Koto traps Aya in her home, and some horrible shit happens. Koto is hopelessly in love, so Aya should just do whatever she says so that they can stay together. In this person's mind, Aya has no say about their relationship.
I bet they loved the ending to Kitenai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii.

Dex-chan lover
She is really creepy for hoping their relationship to crumble so she can finally grab a chance.
Koto and Aya are her friends, not her enemies.
Erika says it herself, she's really awful and disqualified to be their friend.
So anyone who's helplessly in love and is jealous of the relationship one of their friends has without acting on it is automatically a creep and disqualifies as a friend? That seems a bit harsh to me. Just because you hope on some level that something might happen doesn't mean that you'd actually do something about it.

See, this is what this person actually wants. They want an ending where Koto traps Aya in her home, and some horrible shit happens. Koto is hopelessly in love, so Aya should just do whatever she says so that they can stay together. In this person's mind, Aya has no say about their relationship.
I bet they loved the ending to Kitenai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii.
Aya is a kid now.
It's not a bad deal for her to be under Koto's protection.
Besides, Aya does agree to stay with her forever in chapter 9.

I'm not saying what Koto did here is right.
But Aya owes her this kind of compensation since she had ghosted her abruptly for no reason seven years ago.

And l have to point out l don't like that manga you speak of, not even the slightest.

All I am saying is that, nobody reads GL because they want to see one of the female MCs get together with a boy… So my question to why he even reads GL if all he wishes for is one of the female MCs getting with a guy makes sense. He should just go read straight romance if thats what he wishes to see
its because he’s the healthier option for a myriad of reasons. it’s in the same vein as preferring koto and erika ending up together.

Fed-Kun's army
Aya is a kid now.
It's not a bad deal for her to be under Koto's protection.
Besides, Aya does agree to stay with her forever in chapter 9.

I'm not saying what Koto did here is right.
But Aya owes her this kind of compensation since she had ghosted her abruptly for no reason seven years ago.

And l have to point out l don't like that manga you speak of, not even the slightest.
"Aya owes her this kind of compensation"

Insane sentence. I don't even want to imagine what is implied by "compensation", no the orphaned in time middle schooler does not owe the unhinged adult manipulator """compensation""" of any kind.

Double-page supporter
I get why people would be upset at Koto because of what happened. I just don't agree to statements that accuse her being abusive in her relationship with Aya.
Sure, her finding replacements in the years that followed Aya's disappearance was really f'd up, but that just shows how insecure and fragile she has always been even if she tried to change her image.
We can clearly see how Koto has been holding her emotions in the past chapters, and finally the boiling point is now reached. She surely doesn't mean what she said, she just burst it out after being emotionally triggered.

Dex-chan lover
She gets a lot of undeserved hate (partially because we get a big window into her flawed internal dialogue), but Erika might be my favorite character in this series. She is mostly trying to do the right thing for both of her friends even if it doesn't benefit her at all and breaks her heart and makes her feel like a scummy liar as she's hoping for it to fall apart. Koto's been throwing red flags this whole time but this was the nail in the coffin for me, girl is unhinged and if I was Aya I would run out of there too. Let the triangle break. I have no idea where the series will go from here but I am more interested in Erika and Aya repairing their friendship than anything involving Koto (unless its her going to therapy).

Last edited:
"Aya owes her this kind of compensation"

Insane sentence. I don't even want to imagine what is implied by "compensation", no the orphaned in time middle schooler does not owe the unhinged adult manipulator """compensation""" of any kind.
This world is not only painted in white and black.

Considering what Koto had suffered in that seven years, l would have to say it is at least what Aya can do.
To make up for her disappearance.

And no.
If Koto truly is manipulative as you said, she wouldn't talk it out openly.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what Koto had suffered in that seven years, l would have to say it is at least what Aya can do.
If Aya had just ghosted her and was trying to make amends, sure. But what happened is in no way her fault and right now it's way more important that she's prioritizing herself, considering that she's arguably in the worst situation out of the three of them. Making sure you're safe should always take precedence over saving others.

Dex-chan lover
This world is not only painted in white and black.

And no.
If Koto truly is manipulative as you said, she wouldn't talk it out openly.

Okay folks, you get to decide. This guy's trolling has become too obvious, or they're legitimately insane and probably should not be around other people.

Aya is a kid now.
This is exactly why their relationship is a problem. She is literally a child who doesn't have the emotional maturity or life experience to be dating an adult. Full stop.
But Aya owes her this kind of compensation since she had ghosted her abruptly for no reason seven years ago
Aya doesn't owe her anything, and it's genuinely insane to suggest she does. Koto never got closure on their relationship and has stayed unhealthily fixated on it for 7 years, not allowing herself to move on. That's quite obviously the point of the story and why Aya from 7 years ago has reappeared in front of her. That's not even to speak of the suggestion that Aya is in any way at fault for her own disappearance, which is absurd on its face

Users who are viewing this thread