Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Erika continues to be the best in this series. Even if she is doing things for selfish reasons, I don't even think she's being selfish this time, from the start Koto and Aya's relationship was screwed up because neither would address the time that has passed. Erika isn't saying to Aya 'Hey break up with Koto' she's saying 'Think about what you want based off of reality, here is who Koto is'
Her feelings towards Koto I don't think have ever gotten in the way of Her looking out for (present) Aya's best interests.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying that Erika is messing with KotoxAya and I don't see it that way. She is asking Aya to look into herself and ask what her feelings are. I interpreted this because Aya is blaming herself of not doing more than just kissing (which is messed up to put that pressure to your partner, let alone an underage one); and since the begging when Aya accepted Koto's confession she didn't act like someone who's exited or in love. Her attitude is more in line with someone that accepts a love confession and starts to go out with the person to see if they fall in love. Is Aya in love with Koto? I don't think so, she does love her (they started as friends after all) but she's no in love with her and that's the key difference.

And now into Erika. She's a mess that needs to let Koto go, she had her chance and rejected koto because it wasn't how she wanted it to be. The whole dei ja Vu makes me think she might blames herself for Aya being spirited away.
I'm still rooting for all the girls to heal and go their separate ways

Some people (mainly team Erika) against me for criticizing Erika's action last chapter (12).
You have to acknowledge Erika has known Koto from her childhood.
Either she (Erika) is so stupid or truly does know the consequence of her behavior (AKA selfish).
I don't care it's that poor little girl who chose to take the job.
Come the fuck on, Erika takes advantage of knowing Aya would definitely jump in to act again.

Erika always wants to drive a wedge between this lovely couple (It's even more obvious in this chapter).
So she can finally have a possibility (so pathetic) to get her obsession of the girl who NEVER genuinely shows a slightest interest in her.
Erika even said "l am not anyone's great friend".
If she truly was only helping an old friend without any ulterior motive, she wouldn't have self-loathing at same time.
Which, at least should also raise an eyebrow on her fans.
(God, l hate her so much)

That's not even addressing Erika's action here is literally an unexpected betrayal to Koto.
From Koto's perspective, she had spent seven years trying to move on from Aya, which is already proved impossible even though she turned herself into a totally different person.
After series of failing relationships, she realized there's no one can really fill the hole in her heart, only Aya.
Unless Aya comes back, she wouldn't be truly feel alive.
"I don't want to live in a world without you."
This is not an idea just coming out of nowhere.
This is, however, a painful realization of how life can be so meaningless after losing Aya.
"All l ever wanted…was to be by your side."
She needs Aya the same she needs air and water to survive.
Some people (also mainly team Erika lol) ask her let go of Aya is so unreasonable, just like ask her to give up her own life.
Considering She's already dead inside knowing the tomorrow with Aya never came.

I am not advocating kidnapping or wanting any kind of bad shit happening.
She's so fuck up and only thinks of herself to ask Aya to quit.
Despite all of that, Aya needs to stop and think why Koto has been acting the way she is.
Unlike someone not being loved, Aya loves Koto and wants to keep their relationship after all.
Unless Aya decides to give up on Koto, she has to pick up the broken glasse with her bare hands even though this situation is so messy and might hurt her in the end.
To do this for the sake of both of them, not because she's at fault for her disappearing.

And while Koto's truma and behavior are not understandable, Erika is just soooooooo admirable to be stuck on an unrequited love for god knows how long years😑
Koto should let go of her "obsession" because is toxic and harmful and unacceptable.
On the other hand, Erika can keep her "obsession" for Koto because she is the best girl (LOL) and deserves the world😌
You guys can be more unfair🙄
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
It would be a far more healthy relationship even if Koto doesn't love Erika at all, definitely a perfect one just like Koto had with her ex😑

Last edited:
Tbh, those who perfer Koto to be with someone she never loves are disgusting.
It would be good for her??? WHO CAAAAAAARES.
Stop acting like you (team Erika LOL) even care about her.
Who in the world would choose other people when you can have your dream girl???
Don't be such a hypocrite.

Whatever happens, l just wish Koto and Aya are happy by the end of the manga.
(Erika? Well, since her fans are so fixating on healthy relationship and don't give two shits about requited love, she can just fuck off and be with that kouhai woman. Problems all solved)

Once again the median reader of this manga seems utterly incapable of engaging with a story on any level other than shipping, and is thus missing the entire fucking point of the story. I don't even know why I bother checking the comments on these new chapters anymore

I wonder those who say Erika feels guilty ONLY because she hopes her best friends will get heartbroken are 10 yo. Erika is not only hoping, she is making sure that relationship will crash down in the end.
By recommending Aya to the theater troupe, that kid will connect more people with same passion. There's no more powerful way to break that relationship.
While it looks like helping a friend out, Erika acknowledges pretty well she only do this for her own selfish evil reasons.
She can lie to Aya or Koto.
However, she can't truly fool herself. That's exactly why she feels guilty when facing Aya.
How can that not be hypocritical???
(But l have to admit that's human and realistic)
Some people should accept what kind of person Erika actually is before even claiming your love to her.
It just feels like l am taking more understanding on her character
than her fans despite hating her so much.

PLUS: glad Aya somehow figures it out Erika is a creepy stalker in this chapter. Really hope Koto can notice that too.

And to those Koto's haters (also mainly team Erika lol).
I'm really tired of the excuse you guys use to against Koto.
An adult can't not date a kid, blah blah blah (just ignoring they started that relationship at the SAME age)
Koto is crazy, blah blah blah (considering she has all the chances but doesn't fuck Aya. Are you sure you can hold yourself under her situation??? When fuck your girlfriend would not be a crime since she is legally 21yo?)
Seriously?

On the other hand, Aya has to live and take responsibility as an adult but can't date Koto, who she really loved and cared seven years ago because she is a kid ( a state which can be shifted at Erika's fans convenience lol) after all???

l know exactly what this is going on. Erika's fans recognized well Erika will never be loved since Koto's already too deep with Aya. So it will be nice if that two (Koto&Aya) is not gonna work out.
Erika absolutely wished Aya away cauze she's not happy only herself is such a loser (and this bitch wanted Aya back also for her own selfish reason ). It's really funny you guys teaming with Erika while holding the same degree of selfishness.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Suddenly I have this manga added to my subscriber list haha
The plot is quite interesting. I don’t particularly like any of the adult friends or wishing Aya to end with whom. Just hope that she can find closure for herself and move on with the fact that she can’t fill in for the past 7 years that she was not there. She should feel capable to build a new life in the present, not trying to make up for the past

Better yet, maybe at the end of this manga, Aya will come back to her own timeline and be living in it instead of this current universe.

Still a lot is unanswered at this point. Where is Aya’s family???

Double-page supporter
I think her only family was her grandma, who they said died while she was "gone"

Double-page supporter
What was that Deja vu? This is miss something on the previous chapters?
Was wondering about that, reread a a bit and in ch2 Erika mentions that she talked to Aya the day she disappeared, but Aya doesn't recall talking. Makes me think this Aya is drawn from Kotos memory, since Koto wouldnt have known they talked.

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering about that, reread a a bit and in ch2 Erika mentions that she talked to Aya the day she disappeared, but Aya doesn't recall talking. Makes me think this Aya is drawn from Kotos memory, since Koto wouldnt have known they talked.
Your comment caught my attention and I have to re-read chapter 1.

What if the Aya here is a manifestation of Koto’s hope to see Aya back (but in actuality the real Aya may be …). Suddenly this gets dark real fast!

This manga is very intriguing - super mysterious + the arts making it a bit spooky too.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder those who say Erika feels guilty ONLY because she hopes her best friends will get heartbroken are 10 yo. Erika is not only hoping, she is making sure that relationship will crash down in the end.
By recommending Aya to the theater troupe, that kid will connect more people with same passion. There's no more powerful way to break that relationship.
While it looks like helping a friend out, Erika acknowledges pretty well she only do this for her own selfish evil reasons.
She can lie to Aya or Koto.
However, she can't truly fool herself. That's exactly why she feels guilty when facing Aya.
How can that not be hypocritical???
(But l have to admit that's human and realistic)
Some people should accept what kind of person Erika actually is before even claiming your love to her.
It just feels like l am taking more understanding on her character
than her fans despite hating her so much.

PLUS: glad Aya somehow figures it out Erika is a creepy stalker in this chapter. Really hope Koto can notice that too.

And to those Koto's haters (also mainly team Erika lol).
I'm really tired of the excuse you guys use to against Koto.
An adult can't not date a kid, blah blah blah (just ignoring they started that relationship at the SAME age)
Koto is crazy, blah blah blah (considering she has all the chances but doesn't fuck Aya. Are you sure you can hold yourself under her situation??? When fuck your girlfriend would not be a crime since she is legally 21yo?)
Seriously?

On the other hand, Aya has to live and take responsibility as an adult but can't date Koto, who she really loved and cared seven years ago because she is a kid ( a state which can be shifted at Erika's fans convenience lol) after all???

l know exactly what this is going on. Erika's fans recognized well Erika will never be loved since Koto's already too deep with Aya. So it will be nice if that two (Koto&Aya) is not gonna work out.
Erika absolutely wished Aya away cauze she's not happy only herself is such a loser (and this bitch wanted Aya back also for her own selfish reason ). It's really funny you guys teaming with Erika while holding the same degree of selfishness.
You are so lost in the AyaXKoto sauce that you genuinely don't even see or engage with 80% of the story. All you see is AyaXKoto AyaXKoto AyaXKoto, fuck the other relationships, fuck the mystery within this story...

So let me get this straight, Erika is a massive criminal because she checks notes invites Aya to join a theater troupe... Let's forget that joining is AYA'S choice (something you keep forgetting, maybe you jerk off to Koto so much is because you're just as controlling?), let's forget that Aya was a theater kid 7 years ago so rekindling her passion brings her joy.

Meanwhile Koto outright admits that she wants Aya to be a little bird in her gilded cage. Koto doesn't even see Aya the person all she sees is the idealized version she herself created 7 years ago.

Also, who cares what Erika thinks or wishes for, actions speak louder than words and she is the one that has done by far the most for Aya's sake. Hell when Aya returned Koto was a coward who hid from her and it was Erika who forced them to face each other. Erika hopes, or more correctly expects, Koto and Aya to split up AND THAT IS GOOD. Any mature and self-respecting adult would wish for a relationship between a teenager and an adult to end. Look how much this relationship is fucking Aya up, she is blaming herself that all she did with Koto is "kissing"... It's fucked up that she feels pressured to have sex and she will always feel that pressure because a relationship between a kid and an adult will never be on a even footing.

You are so lost in the AyaXKoto sauce that you genuinely don't even see or engage with 80% of the story. All you see is AyaXKoto AyaXKoto AyaXKoto, fuck the other relationships, fuck the mystery within this story...

So let me get this straight, Erika is a massive criminal because she checks notes invites Aya to join a theater troupe... Let's forget that joining is AYA'S choice (something you keep forgetting, maybe you jerk off to Koto so much is because you're just as controlling?), let's forget that Aya was a theater kid 7 years ago so rekindling her passion brings her joy.

Meanwhile Koto outright admits that she wants Aya to be a little bird in her gilded cage. Koto doesn't even see Aya the person all she sees is the idealized version she herself created 7 years ago.

Also, who cares what Erika thinks or wishes for, actions speak louder than words and she is the one that has done by far the most for Aya's sake. Hell when Aya returned Koto was a coward who hid from her and it was Erika who forced them to face each other. Erika hopes, or more correctly expects, Koto and Aya to split up AND THAT IS GOOD. Any mature and self-respecting adult would wish for a relationship between a teenager and an adult to end. Look how much this relationship is fucking Aya up, she is blaming herself that all she did with Koto is "kissing"... It's fucked up that she feels pressured to have sex and she will always feel that pressure because a relationship between a kid and an adult will never be on a even footing.
Man, how can we start a debate when you can't read my post properly.

I already state l don't care it's Aya's choice. It doesn't matter because Erika KNOWS Aya would definitely jump in to act again. She TAKES ADVANTAGE of that. Or there's no other way to explain her self-loathing.

You keep saying Aya is a teenager, ignoring she can't go back to school like the kid of her age do.
She is officially 21 now, the fact you can't change at all unless you can find a way to send her back to her own timeline.
She has to live as an adult since the day she came back. That's why l can't against her relationship with Koto like l always against an adult being with a child.
It would even be a fucking crime if Aya dates that boy or the kid her age.

And it's such ironic you think actions speak louder than words. Because there would be nothing you can judge Koto about. She doesn't try to fuck the little girl when she has all the chances. Instead, she gives her a place to live in, pays for her expenses and doesn't ask much in return.
Koto doesn't even forced Aya to come home.

Your post just prove my words, Erika fans can be so unfair🙄

Dex-chan lover

I already state l don't care it's Aya's choice. It doesn't matter because Erika KNOWS Aya would definitely jump in to act again. She TAKES ADVANTAGE of that. Or there's no other way to explain her self-loathing.

You keep saying Aya is a teenager, ignoring she can't go back to school like the kid of her age do.
She is officially 21 now, the fact you can't change at all unless you can find a way to send her back to her own timeline.
She has to live as an adult since the day she came back. That's why l can't against her relationship with Koto like l always against an adult being with a child.

And it's such ironic you think actions speak louder than words. Because there would be nothing you can judge Koto about. She doesn't try to fuck the little girl when she has all the chances. Instead, she gives her a place to live in, pays for her expenses and doesn't ask much in return.

By your own logic Koto takes advantage of Aya. When she offers to resume their relationship she knows that Aya won't refuse. When she offers for them to live together she knows that she won't refuse. Wow, Koto is such a scumbag for that, huh? Or maybe your logic is dumb.

Aya is a teenager. Period. Everyone sees her as one and she is one. It doesn't matter that "officially" she is 21. If a 12 year old showed you a fake document that said that she is 21 would you jump at the chance to date them?

Koto is such a paragon of virtue for not trying to rape a minor... The church should make her a saint for such restraint. Lets forget that she wants to completely control Aya's life. Even in her shitty circumstances Aya wants to be independent, she wants to finish school, she wants to work, she wants to act, and Koto is against all of that. Also, Koto not "forcing" Aya to come back may very well be because she doesn't know where she is, it's unclear if Erika told her that Aya is staying with her.

"Doesn't ask for much"
Koto: Hey, Aya, you will quit and leave behind all the progress you've made in spite of disappearing for 7 years. That part time job you landed after rejection after rejection before? That helped you meet someone in a similar boat to you and understands some of your pain? Quit it. The theater troupe you joined because it was your passion back in middle school? Quit that too. Oh but it's okay because you get to stay inside my house 24/7 and do fuck all besides greeting me when I get home and making dinner.

Honestly, I don't give two twiddly fucks about "muh ship is le better!" But you can't be serious in thinking Koto, as is she right now, is a good person for Aya. Aya is mentally and physically 14, she's been thrust into what is essentially a brand new world. She has to move forward, and is showing that she wants to, yet Koto doesn't want that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Erika 100% was the reason that she disappeared back then. Also this aint even a love triangle, since Koto and Aya love each other and then there is the jealous third wheel called Erika.

Erika 100% will do something to try and make them break up.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Koto not "forcing" Aya to come back may very well be because she doesn't know where she is, it's unclear if Erika told her that Aya is staying with her.
Thanks for giving another perfect example of Erika being the bad guy.

By your own logic Koto takes advantage of Aya. When she offers to resume their relationship she knows that Aya won't refuse. When she offers for them to live together she knows that she won't refuse. Wow, Koto is such a scumbag for that, huh? Or maybe your logic is dumb.

Aya is a teenager. Period. Everyone sees her as one and she is one. It doesn't matter that "officially" she is 21. If a 12 year old showed you a fake document that said that she is 21 would you jump at the chance to date them?

Koto is such a paragon of virtue for not trying to rape a minor... The church should make her a saint for such restraint. Lets forget that she wants to completely control Aya's life. Even in her shitty circumstances Aya wants to be independent, she wants to finish school, she wants to work, she wants to act, and Koto is against all of that. Also, Koto not "forcing" Aya to come back may very well be because she doesn't know where she is, it's unclear if Erika told her that Aya is staying with her.
Dude, l hope you can at least read my post properly before you decide to reply.
I love debate but can't stand with foolish people. I sincerely hope you are not one of them.

I already STATED Koto is a fuck up person. That's why your accusation here is really a joke to me.

And about Aya.
The document she has is not fake. The reason government don't even give help like they would do to the same homeless kid.
It's a tragedy but she has to live as an adult from now on.
She would be fucking ARRESTED if she dates that boy at her work place.
Your words are so empty cauze you keeps ignoring the reality, just like Erika.

Also, they started that relationship at the SAME age. It's not the same situation an adult trying to take advantage of a minor.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, l hope you can at least read my post properly before you decide to reply.
I love debate but can't stand with foolish people. I sincerely hope you are not one of them.

I already STATED Koto is a fuck up person. That's why your accusation here is really a joke to me.

And about Aya.
The document she has is not fake. The reason government don't even give help like they would do to the same homeless kid.
It's a tragedy but she has to live as an adult from now on.
She would be fucking ARRESTED if she dates that boy at her work place.
Your words are so empty cauze you keeps ignoring the reality, just like Erika.

Also, they started that relationship at the SAME age. It's not the same situation an adult trying to take advantage of a minor.
You're the one denying reality by calling Aya an adult ffs. I'm not talking about how she appears in government documents I'm talking about who she TRULY is, also it sure is hard for her to live as an adult when Koto wants to control her entire life. Anyway it's pointless for me to talk with someone who I can only assume to be 15 years old at best.

Dex-chan lover
I think her only family was her grandma, who they said died while she ‘

You're the one denying reality by calling Aya an adult ffs. I'm not talking about how she appears in government documents I'm talking about who she TRULY is, also it sure is hard for her to live as an adult when Koto wants to control her entire life. Anyway it's pointless for me to talk with someone who I can only assume to be 15 years old at best.
Put them on ignore. Makes things much better for all!

Users who are viewing this thread