Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I really do appreciate that this comment section is mostly composed of analytical people like me. Sounds silly but if I arrive late to reading a chapter it’s basically guaranteed that someone would comment the exact thing I wanted to point out.
It’s the little things that make the experience.

Thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
So far, Erika does seem to be the most likely to be tied to AyaPrimes disappearance. She seems to often probe her for info, which could be her seeing how much this Aya knows. Erika seems to be the last person to see her, and she seems worried that she would recall something from that day. Granted, that could be just her being more like "logic brained", and it may be they had some big fight so she blames herself for Aya disappearing. Theres also the question of how could a 14yo girl make someone completely vanish.

Tbh, re-reading the earlier chapter, there is a hint about Erika’s wish at the Tanabata festival as an adult 7 years later wishing Aya to come back.

This makes me think Aya’s disappearance may be Erika’s wish at the Tanabata festival 7 years ago as well.

Koto is not the best character in this manga, but some comments have been quite harsh to her. She really loves Aya (maybe not the Aya that she is afraid of changing right now, but the ideal Aya from 7 years ago) - this kinda make the story make sense why Koto is so traumatised with losing Aya to someone else and that she is moving forward too fast trying to try new things. Reflecting this back on Koto’s past experience with Aya’s disappearance and Aya’s thought of “going somewhere” - of course she would not want to let Aya go. Not saying that as an adult, this is the correct behavior to especially a minor like Aya. On the other hand, this is why the character development and plot lines of the manga so interesting.

They are not perfect characters that we will all like or a fan of. But to all of their defenses - the three of them are perfect depiction of what a manga character is and the build-up for all of the mystery is super fascinating to follow every month.

Can’t wait for more!! If you can buy the comics to support sensei, that would be great too!

Last edited:
This makes me think Aya’s disappearance may be Erika’s wish at the Tanabata festival 7 years ago as well.
If that were true, then Erika would be a very, very terrible person. Because she didn't wish for Aya to come back right after she realized what she had done, like in the next year. She only does that when it's convenient for her (she wants Koto to move on).

Users who are viewing this thread