Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - If Saotome Kanon did it for the Athletic Festival!? ①

Half ass it, just stick the translations of those pages somewhere else or directly over the japanese text as long as it's readable. If it's a really good page though take your time.

Power Uploader
Half-ass it is! Thanks for the feedback, guys. Expect faster release soon.
But we'll start after next chapter. Since that omake is pretty juicy.

I need you to put those parentheses in bolder and bigger text, cause it's true.

Dex-chan lover
Half-assed is fine as long as it shows some panties.

Lemon makes this series great. She truly lives by the rule "as long as they are cute".

To be fair, this isn't really a quality manga with exception to the fanservice.

I say half assed redraws to match the half assed plot

Contributor
I personally don't mind seeing some Japanese slip in here and there, but I don't have any strong feelings on the topic. Go with whichever is easier/feels right to you. As long as I get my entertaining ecchi trash I'm happy ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Half-assed redraw in areas that aren't really important is fine with me.

Dex-chan lover
How is Takinami freaking out over the note Kanon picked up, as if she had no idea? I'll give her that it is a little creepy going down the real incest route, but to be this shocked about it now is a little unlike how the story has been presented.

Dex-chan lover
On those áreas that have way to much trouble redrawing, ya guys should Cut It and maybe put a short-read on the content side of a page.
Half-assed plz

@Lyanhyrt she probably surprised about the fact that her joke of Kanon loving her brother that Kanon want to marry him turn out to be true.. (yes, she was kinda joking or should I say teasing when she said it earlier. at least it seems that way to me)
She may have the feeling about it before (don't remember, been a while..), but it was never stated directly by Kanon.

Users who are viewing this thread