Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapter I wonder for this shit to stop happen and the hero get what he deserved?
It's chapter 2, bro; it clearly won't be anytime soon. (Unless the manga gets axed lmao)

With this kind of plot, the usual format is that the MC will suffer A LOT early on, then probably gain some W or something until the real heroine enters the frame, then the suffering continues until things slowly start to build up to the big payback.

But asking for a development early on, which won't happen until the second half of the story, is setting yourself for a lot of frustration, which is the main thing to avoid when reading this kind of story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh great, the most predictable "shift memory" mind control bullshit

he could have figured it all out by simply asking "who conquered the labyrinth with you?" and she'd definitely say "me and the hero" proving it all right there

Dex-chan lover
It's chapter 2, bro; it clearly won't be anytime soon. (Unless the manga gets axed lmao)

With this kind of plot, the usual format is that the MC will suffer A LOT early on, then probably gain some W or something until the real heroine enters the frame, then the suffering continues until things slowly start to build up to the big payback.

But asking for a development early on, which won't happen until the second half of the story, is setting yourself for a lot of frustration, which is the main thing to avoid when reading this kind of story.
I know what I'm getting into. It won't happen anytime soon, I know. I'm just wondering like putting a bet on how many chapter such development would happen.
I bet on around 20 chapter btw.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet when MC start getting W, the series will ended shortly after that.

Dex-chan lover
If we are that knight the first thing can think as an option is wish the best luck and GTFO that shitty logic system and start the premature retirement like by this logic:

"The kingdom and the gods need to save the humans with that Shitty Heroes, I will miss my past life but prefer see the world burn far away and good luck with your shitty harem"

Dex-chan lover

And unfortunately, this trope has been done to death like all the other tropes in manga. The only reason for me to even skim thru would be fanservice but even that will probably lack delivery...(sigh~)

Supporter
Given that it’s a girl per chapter and we know ahead of time what is going to happen it’s more like a bad comedy than anything. If we were spending 10+ chapters on their relationship in detail before they were stolen away it would be a different thing entirely for me, but so far they have just a single tender scene before it goes sideways.

I still hope the MC separates from the mind-controlling ”hero” ASAP but that’s a long time away for sure. This BS he’s putting the MC through isn’t even really the problem. The hero is a rapist and when the women all come to their senses, they deserve to be the ones who kill him. They’re the real victims here.

Supporter
Thank you for translating this. I'm not particularly into NTR, but I do find this story to be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread