Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Alliance

Supporter
A general PSA:
Just because someone plans on restructuring the continent, it doesn't require them being evil. Coming off as evil is only a side-effect of lacking the ability to properly rule over your land prosperously. That being said, handling prosperity on a global scale is a surefire method of failure. Ruling the world is not being evil, it is being stupid and biting off WAY more than you can chew.

@TheDragonLord
i did not say she is 100% selfless there is some greed in her goal
long story short the empire is a strong threat to her small kingdom sooner or later they will invade her country since her country is very small and weak her wanting to finish the empire off is the same thing that happened to germany and the others countries or any great power for that matter

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona
hell, even in star wars the empire also did a lot of good in a bunch of places by providing infrastructure and regulations

an antagonist is best when it functions in shades of grey

wait til she realizes she bit off more then she can chew. Remember this is the guy who defied his fate theres probably a actual demon lord still out there and they are gonna piss off the one guy who was originally meant to stop it. Currently he is a near unstopable force and he retains the strength of a level 100 hero plus every level added from his monster tamer class if he maxes out his second class he will completely unstoppable and the countries around him are gonna eventually betray him thinking they can win heck even the queen of the kingdom is just plotting to use him to her own gains and she will betray him when she ahcieves her goals and then mc is gonna kill her and destroy her kingdom. The empire is already on his hit list and they are actively plotting against him this will end badly for anyone who goes against the mc.

A mother who can sacrifice her own daughter is someone who doesn't care for anyone including ' allies '.

@me474 that probably got explained better in the LN as in the comic, her nation looks on par with the Empire in terms of territory. If that isn't the case, the artist bombed that. 🤦‍♂️😭 Gotta explain details like that because from my vantage point, it looks like she leads a nation of relatively equal size as that of the "Empire", which for those who know their histories, know that the size of an "empire" can be deceptive. A "kingdom" can be far larger in territory & population, though this isn't always true. Empires tend to hold retroactive value, but when used outside of the notion of the imperial vassal state model, colonialism, and slave/debtor culture with a massive standing military designed to maintain the power of the Empire in question, the term itself can be misleading. This was why I extrapolated as I did given how the comic presents the two rival nations as equally powered, locked in an ongoing stalemate. That stalemate was the rationale for my commentary.

The Queen didn't strike me as being the ruler of some oppressed small nation state that due to territorial boundaries (like a big ass mountain range and other natural fortifications—see Switzerland & WWII/tactical reasons for why Hitler/Germany chose not to invade Switzerland) has been able to keep the Big-Bad at Bay. Instead, they came across as an equivalent rival power that would dominate as an Imperial power if given the opportunity to wipe out their rival power. In other words, the Queen comes acrossed as no better (or, not much better) than the Empire, and at best an "ally of convenience" (e.g., Mine Enemy is Your Enemy. While normally we would be enemies, because of circumstances, thy enemies of mine enemy may be mine allies temporarily.).

Dex-chan lover
If there were some bitch that were jumping towards me intending to hurt me, and i saw their fully opened legs like that gorgon, my thinking will be interrupted a moment there for focusing on her crotch...

Fed-Kun's army
This mc truly is retarded for making an alliance with a person who would sacrifice their own child just for having good political connections with some totally new nation.. That sounds so stupid that even writing it almost makes my head hurt.

If they value their own child's life that much in a tight spot, then think how much your ass is worth in a similar situation..

This guy surely can pick his "allies", smh..

Also this idiot is ready to take that snake's child into his care..
Yeah no shit she's gonna spy and manipulate them every moment she can while she's in there..

Dex-chan lover
@noraiconiq yeah, I'm pretty demon lord was an actual class, like "hero". ... Yep, it's a class. The historical demon lord though wasn't, so any previous demon Lords must have just chilled out with their vassals or something instead of making a scene.

Dex-chan lover
why would you want to make an alliance with someone who is willingly giving you their child to do whatever you want with including killing?

i mean if hes doing it out of convenience and is just going to use it to his advantage then okay.. but this is a japanese manga so he's probably going to be a bitch and help them at his own expense at some point

how fucking retarded must this manga get in order to create drama?
What a disgraceful author. Trash writing.
Forming the alliance was retarded as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread