Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Catfolk get annoyed if they don't get meat? And they don't count fish? What kind of cat doesn't like fish?

A lot of those tiger people are looking in random directions. Like they're walking in a circle, or just standing around for no reason.

That was a pointless stop. Nothing but padding. Nothing that couldn't be accomplished by some more sane plot.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author doesn't know what to do with the story after this arc because this is dragging a bit. I mean... I guess we get to see that he had catnip in storage for some reason? This feels like the type of chapter you'd have on a weekly manga where the crew gets into hijinks on the way to their actual destination, not one in a monthly manga.

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought "you guys are talking as if we did not already have that stupid arc of him with no memories."
then I thought about it and, two arcs beign stretched for no reason just makes it worse. this one was better because it seemed like some progress was being made, but...

I think they are trying to make him slowly recover his old skills, but this whole arc just for the ground cow summon? it could have easily been given at the start of a chapter with some actual progress.
instead all we get is furry orgy.

I needed to check and no, if one of them worked on beastars it is not linked on their profiles here. thought the wolfman seemed like its.
then again, does beastars have a manga? I actually only know it through memes.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno guys. I thought this chapter was actually pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread